Explore The Highlights Of Morocco From Casablanca In 7 Days
Sign up for a long holiday and explore the highlights of the major cities of Casablanca, Fes, Meknes, Ifrane, Rabat, and Marrakech in Morocco. Admire the marvellous architecture of the Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca and the Kasbah of the Udayas in Rabat. Pass through the picturesque landscape of the 'Switzerland of Morocco,' Ifrane and enjoy strolling through the traditional cabinet makers souk in Fes.
- Admire the marvellous architecture of the Hassan II Mosque
- Visit the Royal Mausoleum in Rabat
- See the main tourist attraction of Bab Mansour in Meknes
- Learn about the world's oldest university, Al Quaraouiyyne in Fes
- Pass through the 'Switzerland of Morocco'- Ifrane
- Witness the ochre-coloured houses in Marrakech
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Day 1- Arrive in Casablanca expand_more
- Meet the tour guide, who will pick you up at the Mohammad V Airport and take you to your Casablanca hotel.
- Go for a panoramic tour of Casablanca, including a visit to the Hassan II Mosque's exterior, before checking in and spending the night at your hotel.
Day 2- Explore the Imperial Cities of Morocco expand_more
- Have breakfast in your hotel, and depart for Rabat. You will be given a tour of Rabat's royal city, including the Royal Mausoleum, Hassan tower, the ancient necropolis site of Chellah, and the fortress of Ouddayas.
- Proceed to Fes via Volubilis and the small holy town of Moulay Idriss.
- Stop in Meknes to see the main tourist attractions like Bab Mansour and the old Medina.
- Arrive in Fes, where your guide will give you a brief overview of this magnificent city.
- Check into your hotel and spend the night.
Day 3- Visit the Highlights of Fes expand_more
- Go on a tour of Fez after breakfast. The imperial city of Fes best reflects the Moroccan kingdom's and its ancient civilization's ancestral past. It was and still is the epicentre of intellectual and spiritual creativity in Morocco and throughout the Islamic world. Fes is home to the world's oldest university, Al Quaraouiyyne, and its ancient Medina was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1981.
- Begin the tour at the tanners located just before the Andalusian quarter. Your journey continues to Ess-Seffarine Square, where you will find the Moulay Idriss tomb, the most visited and revered attraction in Fes.
- Visit El-Nejjarine Square, the cabinet makers souk, and the vast Bou Inania Medersa and Bab Boujloud.
- Have the afternoon free to shop or explore the city on your own. (Optional)
Dinner at the restaurant Palais Menebhi. Stay the night at your hotel.
Day 4- Transfer to Marrakech expand_more
- Have breakfast, and drive through the Middle Atlas Mountains to the ocher city of Marrakech.
- Visit the beautiful city of Ifrane on the way, where you can see several colonies of Macaque monkeys. (Optional)
- Have tea in a local Berber home in Azrou. This experience will allow you to learn about the lifestyle of the people who live in the Middle Atlas. Optional lunch at Beni Mellal.
- Transfer to your hotel in Marrakech to check in and overnight.
(Cover 500 km in 5 hours)
Day 5- See the Highlights of Marrakech expand_more
- Have breakfast at your hotel. We will take a guided tour of the Koutoubia Mosque, the Palais Bahia, the Saadian Tombs, and the Majorelle Gardens in Marrakech.
- Have the afternoon free to explore the ocher city on your own. The frantic Djemaa El Fna square is worth the detour. You may also visit the traditional communal bread bakery. These communal bakeries were once essential to Moroccan life (optional).
Fantasia dinner at Chez Ali Restaurant and overnight at your hotel.
Day 6- Enjoy Sightseeing in Casablanca expand_more
- Have breakfast, and take the highway to Casablanca. In Casablanca, take a half-day guided tour.
- See the Hassan II Mosque, the Habbous quarters, Bab Marrakech, and the Royal Palace (exterior visit).
- Enjoy a farewell dinner at Rick's Café followed by an overnight stay in Casablanca.
Day 7- Departure expand_more
- Return to Casablanca after breakfast, and transfer to Casablanca International Airport.
- Camel trekking
What to bring
- Swimming dress
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 4||EUR 2000 Per Person|
This is a private tour