Full-Day Trip To Chefchaouen Highlights From Casablanca
Sign up for a full-day excursion to Chefchaouen, a small beautiful town situated in the middle of the mountains. Explore the city's highlights, including the Medina, the Outa Hammam Square and the Laundries Of Chefchaouen. Also, pay holy visits to the Great Mosque and the Alcazaba.
- Enjoy the breathtaking sceneries of the Rif mountains
- Pass through the traditional Berber villages
- Explore the city of Chefchaouen
- Offer your prayers at the Great Mosque
- Pay your respects at the Alcazaba of the city
- Look at the Laundries Of Chefchaouen
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Chefchaouen City Tour expand_more
- Connect with your driver/guide, who will pick you up from your accommodation in Casablanca to drive to Chefchaouen, the pearl of the north and the blue city.
- Begin with visiting the Medina and the Outa Hammam Square.
- Then, head to the Great Mosque and the Alcazaba or kasbah
- Afterwards, sightsee the Laundries Of Chefchaouen.
- Now, enjoy a delicious lunch in any of your driver's recommended restaurants.
- Finally, drive back to Casablanca by the afternoon.
- Pick up and drop off from your accommodation in Casablanca
- Private air-conditioned car
- Private driver English speaking
- WiFi in the car
- Bottled mineral water
- English-speaking Moroccan tour guide
- Food and Drinks
- Fees to historical monuments
What to bring
- Sun glasses
Know before you go
- This tour is generally for two days from Casablanca, but we give a chance to the people, if they don't have time, to visit Chefchaouen in one day instead of two days.
- Chefchaouen was one of the main bases of the Spanish army. In this city, the ceremony of transfer of the sovereignty of the region to Morocco took place, taking the Spanish flag, in 1956. Currently, Chefchaouen is a vital tourism centre, which has attracted immigrants from other areas of Morocco, mainly from the south. This city is considered a "Holy City" and has several places.
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|2 To 3||EUR 215 Per Person|
|4 To 6||EUR 180 Per Person|
This is a private tour