2-Day Sightseeing Trip To Chefchaouen From Casablanca
Embark on a journey to explore the beautiful "Blue City of Morocco" named Chefchaouen. Amble along the cobbled streets of this mountain town and admire its distinctive blue-washed buildings. Learn about the history of the city, see the craft factory where the town's famous pottery is created, and lastly, walk around the Kasbah and the garden houses in the Old Medina.
- Explore the beauty of Kasbah
- Wander around the garden houses in the Medina
- Enjoy the scenery of the Rif Mountains
- Capture the small blue roads of the city
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Day 1- Casablanca - Chefchaouen expand_more
- After breakfast, connect with your tour guide and depart from Casablanca to visit Chefchaouen.
- Drive through the breathtaking scenery of the fertile coastal plains.
- Continue the route to the Rif Mountains area, which is the heart and location of the peaceful town of Chefchaouen, bleached in blue and white.
- Once you enter the Rif Mountains and see the dramatic entrance to a vast valley covered in whitewashed buildings, you will recognize Chefchaouen.
- Head to Dar Terrae, an Andalusian style guesthouse. Then, dine on one of the three terraces on the roof of the hotel. Relax under a sea of Moroccan stars and enjoy a tajine and couscous accompanied by a glass of aromatic red wine.
Day 2- Chefchaouen - Casablanca expand_more
- Enjoy a panoramic view of Chefchaouen while savouring your breakfast consisting of fresh fruits, jams and natural juices pressed on the terrace of your hotel.
- After breakfast, explore Chefchaouen, the bleached city (old medina) on foot, with your guide, who will tell you the story of Chefchaouen.
Visit the kasbah museum in the medina. The Kasbah of Chefchaouen belonged to the early 18th century and was built by the legendary ruler Moulay Ismail. It's quite simple, with no architectural surprises, but it's surrounded by indoor and outdoor gardens.
- In the Kasbah, go to the ethnographic museum containing ancient weapons, musical instruments and photographs of the old town.
- Later, return to Casablanca to conclude the tour.
- Pick up and drop off in your accommodation in Casablanca
- Air-conditioned car
- Private driver
- bottled mineral water
- Air-conditioned car
- Professional historian official guide
- Accommodation in riad hicham chefchaouen or similar
- Food and drink
- Fees to historical monuments
What to bring
- Camera or phone for photos
- Warm clothes in the winter
Know before you go
- This road will take at least 5 hours from Casablanca to Chefchaouen.
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|2 To 4||EUR 350 Per Person|
|5 To 6||EUR 300 Per Person|
|7 To 8||EUR 250 Per Person|
|9 To 20||EUR 180 Per Person|
|1 To 4||EUR 175 Per Person|
This is a private tour