7-Hour Tangier Tour From Tarifa
Sign up for this excursion to Tangier and immerse yourself in its thought-provoking art, intriguing history, and unbelievable natural beauty. Take a ferry ride to reach Tarifa, enjoy riding a camel along the Atlantic Ocean and explore significant tourist attractions. Shop till you drop in the Grand Souk and take in spectacular views from the cradle of nature in Cape Spartel.
- Explore Tangier and its major highlights
- Shop for spices and souvenirs at the Grand Souk
- Capture the breathtaking scenery from Cape Spartel
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Tangier Excursion expand_more
- Connect with your tour guide, who will pick you up from the airport/train station/bus station to start the program.
- Board the first ferry, which leaves from Tarifa at 10:00 am.
- Then, driving trow the highlights of Tangier.
- Ride camels in the Atlantic Ocean, visit the Cap Spartel (Light House) and drive back to Medina for lunch.
- After lunch, start the walking tour by exploring the markets and souk (the spices market, ceramic markets, camels cheese market, and I will give you free time for shopping).
- Later, return to the port for the 6.00 pm ferry back to Tarifa.
- English-speaking Moroccan tour guide
- Monument and Museums
What to bring
- Credit card
Know before you go
- We do only private tours
Airport/Train Station/Bus Station
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 10||USD 100 Per Person|
This is a private tour