3-Day Aït Benhaddou, Erfoud & Merzouga Tour From Marrakech
Discover popular Moroccon destinations like Aït Benhaddou Kasbah, Todra Gorges, Merzouga and more, on this 3-day desert tour. The caravan trip route ignites the desert trooper within every traveller. Browse through gorges, mountains, oases, sand dunes and more on this amazing journey. Witness and appreciate Berber villages and their lifestyle along with crossing beautiful valleys.
- Visit Todra Gorges, a natural decoration site for films
- Embark on a thrilling camel trek in Merzouga
- View splendid landscape through the High Atlas mountains
- See Berber villages and their lifestyle
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Day 1 - Arrival & Sightseeing in Aït Benhaddou expand_more
Meet and greet your tour guide at the agreed-upon location.
Depart around 8 a.m towards Aït Benhaddou Kasbah through the High Atlas mountains, via the Tizi n'Tichka Pass (2260 meters high).
Witness the beautiful landscape on your way, and appreciate a lot of Berber villages along with colourful mountains.
Arrive at Aït Benhaddou Kasbah after 3 hours of driving, where a break is planned for visiting kasbahs and having lunch.
Continue towards Rose valley via Ouarzazate to reach Tinghir, then to Todra Gorges, a splendid and impressive place that was used as a natural decoration for many films.
Day 2 - Erfoud to Merzouga expand_more
- Have a full and hearty breakfast.
- Depart towards Erfoud via Tinejdad along with viewing a marvellous landscape on your way.
- Stop for a warm and delicious lunch before continuing the journey.
- Reach the Merzouga area after crossing Erfoud, through a succession of Ksour (fortified villages), oasis and palm plantations.
- Continue with camel trekking over the dunes during the sunset hours, where you can spend the night in a Berber tent in the middle of the Merzouga desert.
Day 3 - Depart to Marrakech expand_more
Depart early in the morning to admire the sunrise.
Continue towards Ouarzazate across the Tafilalet and the vast mineral Bougafer massif, to reach Alnif, then Tazzarine, N'Kob and Tansikht.
Go up the course of Draa river, bordered by palm trees and pink bay trees, sprinkling a string of oasis and irrigating the long valley spanning 200 km.
Take a short break for lunch in Tamnougalt palm grove close to Agdz village.
Drive back to Marrakech crossing the High Atlas mountains.
English-speaking Moroccan tour guide
Lunch and dinner
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 1||EUR 156 Per Person|
This is a private tour