Full-Day Tangier Excursion
Abdelhamid Rubio offers you an exceptional visit, Starting with the panoramic road through different areas of the city. A stroll along the main street, the French Quarter, then the Spanish Quarter, the American Quarter known as Little California. Then we continue our journey through the former British colony, considered an exclusive area with seven palaces. even His Majesty King Mohammed VI had a summer palace and many other artists and celebrities.A photo stop at Cape Spartel, where the Mediterranean and the Atlantic Ocean meet and the point of separation of Africa and Europe by the giant Hercules according to Greek methology.
A walk along the magnificent Atlantic coast of Tangier for a camel ride. Then back to the most exciting part of the circuit: the Kasbah and the medina for the cultural visit; the circuit begins with a visit to the colorful markets (fish, meat and vegetable market …….).
The cultural visit includes the garden, the famous Kasbah located at the top of the medina. The old palace of the sultan (Dar el-Makhzen - built in 1684 by King Moulay Ismaïl). The visit of the museum of antiquities and Moroccan art of the kasbah (which is in the walls of the old palace - closed on Tuesdays - we walk through the narrow streets of the medina to the Jewish section, visit to the former Jewish Synagogue and the Jewish Cemetery End of the visit with the American Legation (the first American property outside America where the works of American writers who lived in Tangier such as Paul Bowles, William Burroughs, Tennessee, are exhibited Williams et al. Socco which was the gathering place of the aforementioned writers and artists.
- Visit the Museum of Antiquities and Moroccan Art
- See the Mendubia gardens
- Explore the American Legation and Socco
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Tangier Excursion expand_more
- Meet your Tangier tour guide and proceed with your tour.
- Walk along the beautiful Atlantic coast of Tangier for a camel ride and let the panorama unfurl.
- Visit the Mendubia gardens located at the top of the medina and the former Sultan’s Palace (Dar-el-Makhzen – built in 1684 by King Moulay Ismaïl).
- Explore the Museum of Antiquities and Moroccan Art of the Kasbah, which now occupies the former kitchen of the Sultan's palace.
- Follow it up with a walk in the Medina's narrow streets to the Jewish section.
- Visit the Old Synagogue constructed in the 19th century and the Cemetery.
- End your tour at the American Legation and Socco (the first American property outside America exposed to the works of American writers and artists who lived in Tangier as Paul Bowles, William Burroughs, Tennessee Williams, and many others).
- Air-conditioned minivan
- Assistance on arrival and departure
- English-speaking Tangier tour guide
- Entry fees to museums
- Local taxes
- Camel Riding (Short tour)
- Meals and drinks
- Camel Riding (Walk along the beach)
What to bring
Know before you go
The Kasbah is closed on Tuesdays.
Lunch in a Moroccan restaurant can be arranged by us with an additional cost of € 15 per person.
Port ville of Tangier,,any hotels at city center
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 4||EUR 70 Per Person|
|4 To 7||EUR 60 Per Person|
|7 To 15||EUR 50 Per Person|
|1 To 4||EUR 40 Per Person|
|1 To 1||EUR 0 Per Person|
This is a private tour