Full Day Walking Tour Around Tanja And Arzeila
Go on this full-day walking tour around Tanja and Arzeila and see the best these cities have to offer. Beginning with the local communities, walk past the Portuguese 15th century Casbah, now an important cultural centre. End the tour with a delicious mint tea in Socco Chico Square.
- Visit the local communities
- See the 15th Century Casbah
- Enjoy refreshments in Socco Chico Square
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Asilah-Tangier Walking Tour expand_more
- Start from your hotel with the guide.
- Spend the first one and half hour on a panoramic tour through different areas of the New Tangier, showing you the living sections of different communities that stayed in the city during the international administration (1923–1956).
- Drive through the residential sections viewing its luxurious residences and palaces and end up at Spartel Cape (a meeting point of the Mediterranean and the Atlantic) in Africa.
- Continue to the caves of Hercules for a visit.
- Go driving along the Atlantic coast for 45 minutes to get to the beautiful fishing town of Asilah.
- Do some footwork for an hour in the ancient casbah build by the Portuguese in the 15th century (a very interesting casbah with its narrow streets and murals -the town is considered a cultural center today).
- Enjoy some free time in the end and continue back to Tangier and visit the marketplace, its souks and the medina.
- End the tour sipping mint tea in Socco Chico Square.
Return to the Hotel.
- Tour guide
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 0||EUR 65 Per Person|
This is a private tour