Full-Day Sightseeing Tour Of Tangier
Explore one of the most beautiful regions of Morocco, the Tangiers-Tetouan. It is becoming one of the most sought after destinations in the Mediterranean. Its proximity to Europe, the Mediterranean climate, cosmopolitan character, and rich historical heritage make it an ideal place for a relaxing vacation!
- Visit the Caves of Hercules
- Explore the archaeological museum
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Explore Tangier At Its Best expand_more
- Start the tour from the port, airport or pick up at the hotel. Drive to Malabata Cape (east Tangier) to enjoy a general view of the city. See Europe on one side and Africa on the other.
- Continue driving through the new city with its large Boulevards, then the residential area of Tangier with its luxurious villas and palaces.
- Arrive at Spartel Cape (west Tangier). This is considered the extreme northwest point of Africa. See the point where the Atlantic meets the Mediterranean.
- Go on to visit the Caves of Hercules. After driving through the countryside and a rural part of the town, discover the old face of the city, starting with the kasbah (old fortification), which is very popular with the artists (painters and novelists).
- Visit the archaeological museum (closed on Tuesdays) and then walk through the colourful streets of the Medina (old and walled city), Mendoubia Gardens, Saint-Andrews Church, Berber Market of Sidi Bouabid, and the fruits and vegetables market. Enjoy free time in the market for shopping.
- Transfer to the port, airport or hotel.
End of the Service
Entrance fees to monuments
English-speaking Tangier tour guide
Lunch & drinks
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|The group size and price|
|1 To 4||USD 200 Per Group|
|5 To 15||USD 400 Per Group|
This is a private tour