Explore The Hidden Spots Of Chefchaouen Over A 4-Hour Excursion
Explore the beautiful "Blue City of Morocco" on this 4-hour excursion to Chefchaouen. Amble along the cobbled streets of this mountain town and admire its distinctive blue-washed buildings. Visit the 15th-century Kasbah and learn in-depth about the history, culture, customs and traditions of the city. Then, go for a hike to the Spanish Mosque to witness a beautiful view of the setting sun.
- Wander around the tiny streets in the old city
- Take pictures in the famous and hidden corners
- Short hike to the Spanish mosque.
- Pay your respects at the 15-century kasbah
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Chefchaouen Tour expand_more
- Start the tour at the main square or pick up from your hôtel or accommodation in Chefchaouen.
- Discover the beautiful hidden spots in Chefchaouen and walk through the tiny streets.
- Then, visit the 15-century kasbah with an introduction to the city's history, culture and lifestyle.
- Afterwards, have a short hike to see one of the most incredible sunsets you've ever seen.
- Later, transfer to your drop off location to conclude the tour.
- Mint tea with a lovely view
- Local cookies
- English-speaking Moroccan tour guide
What to bring
- Comfortable Shoes
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 1||USD 30 Per Person|
|2 To 3||USD 20 Per Person|
|1 To 5||USD 15 Per Person|
|6 To 10||USD 10 Per Person|
This is a private tour