Iceland: 5-Day Northern Lights Winter Tour
Embark on this magical vacation and explore the beauty of Iceland. Walk on a glacier, feed the Icelandic horses, relax in the hot tubes of local cozy houses and hunt for the northern lights. Enjoy the SPA ritual in SKY Lagoon and take part in all the best activities in Iceland in one tour. Open up to new experiences because Iceland is much warmer than you can think.
- Visit Sky Lagoon and go for a 7-step SPA ritual
- Enjoy a 3-hour walking tour around Reykjavik
- Explore Golden Circle, Reynisfjara Beach and Jokulsarlon Lagoon
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Day 1- Northern Capital expand_more
- Transfer from Keflavik, walk around Reykjavik, SPA in Sky Lagoon with step-step Viking ritual.
Day 2- Golden Circle and BBQ expand_more
- We go to the Golden Circle: we walk between the continents, we walk inside the crater to the crater lake, we cook eggs in the geyser, we look at the boiling valley of geysers, the 20-meter Strokkur geyser.
- If we have time, we will go to dig up bread from the ground, admire the golden Gullfoss waterfall, and move into a house with a jacuzzi. Let's make a BBQ. In the evening, we catch the Northern Lights from the jacuzzi in our house.
Accommodation: modern Icelanders house with BBQ facilities and jacuzzi (hot tube). In one house several rooms, 2 people in one room. Full equipment kitchen. Several bathroom per house.
Day 3- South Coast: Glacier walk and black beach Reynisfjara expand_more
- We are going to the South. On the way, we pet and take pictures of Icelandic horses. We see two waterfalls. You can enter one of them (depending on the weather).
- We will go for a walk on the glacier on foot with crampons and ice axes, we reach the black beach, and we will see Cape Dirkholaei.
- We will spend the night near Vik in a house that we rent from locals. In the evening we will try to catch the Northern Lights.
Day 4- Icebergs at Jokulsarlon Lagoon expand_more
- Trekking for 1.5-2 hours in the crazy Fjaðrárgljúfur canyon (Canyon of Justin Bieber). We are going to Jökulsárlón. There we look at drifting icebergs, Diamond Beach, there may be fur seals.
Overnight in Reykjavik.
Day 5- Iceland Departure expand_more
- Transfer to the airport, departure.
- Transport - news model Hyundai Staria (6 pax max)
- Fuel all days
- Parkings all days
- All service fees and taxes
- Glacier hiking 3-4 hours tour
- Sky Lagoon visiting pass +7 step Viking ritual with private transfers there
- Guide during all the trip
- All organization – you need just arrive to Iceland, I take care of the rest
- Accommodations 4 nights (2 nights with breakfasts)
- Food (hotel in Reykjavik has breakfast), at houses possible to make BBQ (Icelandic lamb/fish), you don’t need to spend a fortune for restaurants
Extra activities (if you want whale/horse riding)
What to bring
- Thermal underwear – Base layer
- Wool or fleece sweater – Mid layer
- Waterproof trousers or hiking pants
- Wind- and waterproof jacket (warm)
- Waterproof winter boots
- Waterproof gloves
- Warm beanie and scarf
- Extra pair of shoes (for city)
- Swimming clothes+flip-flops (crocs)
- Other essentials to pack for Iceland in winter
- Travel towel
- Backpack – waterproof covers
- External power bank
- Universal travel adapter
- Re-usable water bottle
- Thermos water bottle
- Moisturizer (body, face, lips)
- Photography gear
- First-aid and medication
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 2||USD 2400 Per Person|
|3 To 5||USD 1500 Per Person|
This is a group tour
|Private Tour Price||USD 5999|
|Maximum no. of people||5|