In November we made a trekking to Anna Purna Basecamp.
It was one of the most beautiful things we have ever done in our life and we would recommend anyone to go with a guide from the Touch-The-Himalaya-Treks-and-Expedition team.
It's nice to have a guide who:
- speaks perfectly English
- can tell you a lot of interesting things about de Nepalese culture
- you can wake up at night if you have any problems
- knows what to do when you get sick
- is always friendly and helpful
- knows everything about the mountains
- can tell you exactly how the trekking will go day by day
- knows everything about the animals in the mountains
- sees it when you walk to fast
- knows where you can eat well
- is serious and professional
- you can laugh with
It was a wonderful trek.
Thank you Madan! See you soon.
Tom & Sammy