3 Day Safari Getaway To Masai Mara From Nairobi
Head to Masai Mara National Reserve, one of the most popular national reserves in Kenya, to spot the big five: lions, elephants, rhinos, buffalos, leopards, along with other animals and birds. End your tour by visiting the local Masai village to learn about their culture and tradition.
- Go for game drives in Masai Mara and spot the big five
- Visit a nearby Masai village to learn about the culture of the tribe
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Day 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara National Reserve expand_more
- Pick up from your hotel in Nairobi at 8:00 am. Drive through the Kikuyu farmland to the edge of the Rift valley.
- Descend the escarpment and drive via Narok to Masai Mara Game Reserve. Have lunch en route.
- Upon arrival, check-in to the camp/lodge and go for an evening game drive.
Dinner and overnight stay at the Mara Sopa lodge
Day 2: Mara’s Birdlife expand_more
Post breakfast, go for a full day game drive in this most famous National Reserve of Kenya. The famous big five, lion, elephant, rhino, leopard and buffalo, cheetah, giraffe, hippo, zebra and notable birds, are commonly found in Masai Mara.
Dinner and overnight stay at the Mara Sopa lodge.
Day 3: Masai Village to Nairobi expand_more
- Go for an early morning game drive. Return to camp/lodge around 09:30 AM for breakfast.
Post breakfast, check out of the lodge and pass through a Masai village for insights on cultural tourism.
Arrive back in Nairobi by evening. Tour ends here.
Kenyan safari guide
All meals with a water bottle
- Transfers in a 4x4 tour van
Game drives in the park
Masai village visit
- Anything not included above
- Personal expenses
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|The group size and price|
|1 To 4||USD 1500 Per Group|
This is a private tour