5-Day Tour To The Highlights Of Andalusia From Cordoba
See the best of Andalusia on this 5-day tour, starting with a city tour of Córdoba. Explore the Synagogue, the Alcazar of Cordoba and check out the Jewish Quarter and the Barrio Santa Cruz in Seville. Next, visit the historic white village, Ronda in Granada, and marvel at the beautiful Alhambra Palace and the stunning Generalife summer palace.
- Explore the white village, Ronda and observe their lifestyle
- Take a look at the majestic Alhambra Palace
- Marvel at the architecture of the famous Generalife summer palace
- Walk around the Jewish quarter and the Barrio Santa Cruz
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Day 1: Cordoba expand_more
- Arrive in Cordoba on your own (kindly advise arrival city, and we will inform you about transfers)
- Upon arrival, proceed for a Córdoba city tour with an English-speaking local guide.
- You will take a stroll through the historic Quarter of Cordoba to discover the splendid Mosque-Cathedral.
- Then, the Synagogue, the Alcazar and we will take a stroll around the Jewish Quarter.
- The rest of the day is free at leisure
Day 2: Cordoba - Seville expand_more
- Transfer to Seville after buffet breakfast.
- Proceed for a Sevilla city tour with an English-speaking local guide. Seville is the capital of Andalusia. The city centre is a compact maze of narrow streets with a fascinating choice of places to visit.
- Explore the icons of the city centre with a local private guide and a walking tour around the main areas and corners of the city.
- The Jewish Quarter and the Barrio Santa Cruz are buzzing with activities by day and night.
- Seville still preserves the lushness and sensuality of Al-Andalus.
Day 3: Seville – Ronda expand_more
- After buffet Breakfast, depart to Granada by bus and route to the charming and authentic Spanish villages named Pueblos Blancos (White Villages).
- Their simple whitewashed houses distinguish these small, silent and quiet hilltop towns.
- Stop at Ronda, which is a beautiful white village that has been declared a national historic site.
- Depart to Granada in the afternoon.
Day 4: Full day at Granada expand_more
- After buffet breakfast, a guided tour in Alhambra Palace & complex and Generalife.
- Visit Granada's UNESCO World Heritage-listed Alhambra, one of the wonders of the world. Granada has an unmistakable Arab flavour. Its culture is a consequence of the city's glorious history. Alhambra, a palatine complex built around courtyards of flowering trees, pools and fountains. Its culture is a consequence of the city's glorious past. The splendid Palacio de Generalife summer palace and gardens are part of the complex too.
Day 5: Departure from Granada expand_more
- Have breakfast and then check out from Granada.
- Private transfer to Seville by Van or Minibus
- Private transfer to Granada by Van or Minibus, across the White Villages route with a stop in Ronda
- Córdoba walking city tour with English speaking guide
- Sevilla sightseeing city tour with English speaking guide
- White villages tour with stop in Ronda
- Granada, Alhambra Palace & complex and Generalife guided tour
- Tips and porterage
- Century Tour leader
- Meals not mentioned
- Anything not included on inclusion list
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 50% of the tour price.
|1 To 9||EUR 350 Per Person|
|1 To 1||EUR 175 Per Person|
This is a private tour