4-Hour Cape Town Highlights Tour
Ride the rotating cable cars and climb to the top of Table Mountain for sweeping views of the Mother City. Further, pass by historical places such as the Malay Quarter, Parliament, City Hall, Castle of Good Hope, District 6 Museum, and Greenmarket Square. End the tour by visiting a Diamond House.
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the Cape Town city
- Visit the Malay Quarter, City Hall, and Castle of Good Hope
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Sites to visit in Cape Town expand_more
Pick up from the hotel at 08:30 by your professional tour guide.
Drive to the lower cable station to board the cable car to Table Mountain.
Spend at least an hour on top of Table Mountain.
Come down with the cable car and continue your drive through the city.
Drive by the Bo Kaap area (Malay Quarter), parliament building, Jewish Museum, City Hall, Castle of Good Hope, District 6 Museum, and Greenmarket Square, and end it with a visit to a very exclusive Diamond House.
Drop off at your hotel around lunchtime.
Entrance fee for Table Mountain Cableway
Professional South African tour guide
Air-conditioned vehicle suitable for group size
Entrance fees to museums & Castle of Good Hope
What to bring
- Bring your camera, cap and sunscreen (summer months)
Know before you go
- Recently declared as one of the “Natural Wonders of the World”, Table Mountain is a prominent landmark overlooking the city of Cape Town; this is one of the biggest tourist attractions in South Africa. Slowly rotating cable cars climb to the top for sweeping views of this beautiful city. The city hosts the oldest colonial building in South Africa, the “Castle of Good Hope” and is one of the most multicultural cities in the world.
- Greenmarket Square for souvenirs
- Diamond house visit (clients have the option of buying precious stones)
Cape Town, South Africa
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 11||ZAR 1850 Per Person|
|12 To 20||ZAR 1750 Per Person|
This is a private tour