Half-Day Cape Town Sightseeing Tour
Stroll the streets of Cape Town with a local expert guide and lead through the homes, schools, and gardens of the vibrant Townships of South Africa. During this half-day tour, see the beauty of Cape Town through its history. Discover Cape Town’s attractions and learn more about “the Mother City.”
- Experience guided tour of Cape Town
- Visit Parliament Building and City Hall
- See the Castle of Good Hope and the Company Garden
Admire Mouille Point Lighthouse
Witness Signal Hill and Atlantic Seaboard
- Explore Malay Quarter and the Noon Gun
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Cape Town Sightseeing Tour expand_more
- Get a pick-up from your accomodation at 9:00 am and meet a local expert tour guide (extra charge outside Cape Town city center).
- Start the tour from the City Hall and proceed to the Castle of Good Hope, the oldest extant structure in the country. Today, the Castle is the military seat in the Cape and is open to explore and learn more about its history.
- Visit the Company Garden and the South African Museum, founded by Lord Charles Somerset in 1825 as a general museum comprising natural history, archaeology, paleontology, and ethnology.
- Pass through Parliament Building and reach the peak of Signal Hill for a memorable experience.
- Enjoy gratifying views of Mother City. It’s a prominent landmark from where the historic noon gun is fired and forms the “lion’s body” called Lion Rump.
- See the Noon Gun. Since 1806, the Noon Gun has echoed in Mother City. Gunpowder is fired daily at 12, except for Sundays and public holidays.
- Admire the spectacular views across Table Bay harbor, the central city, and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Continue to Mouille Point Lighthouse, the oldest solidly constructed lighthouse in the country.
- Witness the Bo Kaap, where many slaves made their home in a fascinating and vibrant area in the 18th century.
- Drop off right back to your accommodation, and with that, your tour comes to an end.
Certified English-speaking Cape Town tour guide (also available in French)
Pick up and drop off at your hotel or accommodation
Lunch and drinks
Pick-up outside the meeting point
Tips and gratuities
Know before you go
Transfer available out of meeting point with extra fees
Private tour on request with extra fees
All our vehicles are insured substantially for passenger liability
Luggage and personal possessions are carried at your own risk
Please ensure that valuables and travel documents are kept safe at all times
Prices valid until 31 October 2021
Parade Street, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, South Africa
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 1||ZAR 710 Per Person|
|1 To 1||ZAR 355 Per Person|
This is a group tour