1-Hour Electric Cruizer Tour Of Dallas
Catch the popular highlights of Dallas in a Green Electric Cruizer. Visit the Pioneer Plaza, Dealey Plaza National Historic Landmark District, Giant Eyeball and Dallas City Hall on this 1-hour tour.
Visit Pioneer Plaza
Explore Dealey Plaza National Historic Landmark District
See Giant Eyeball
Marvel at the Dallas City Hall
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
A Day In Dallas expand_more
- Meet the tour guide and begin the tour. Visit the Pioneer Plaza and get a chance to see a replica of Shawnee Cattle Drive.
- Travel through the Dealey Plaza National Historic Landmark District. Dealey Plaza is a city park in the West End. It is sometimes called the birthplace of Dallas. It also was the location of the assassination of President Kennedy on November 22, 1963
- See the Giant Eyeball, a 30-ft. tall, realistically rendered fibreglass sculpture of a human eyeball in a fenced garden.
- Explore Dallas City Hall and make a quick photo stop at this famous icon designed by I.M. Pei.
- Head back to the hotel/accommodation at the end of the tour.
- English-speaking Dallas tour guide
646 Main Street, Dallas, TX, USA
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 6||USD 27.99 Per Person|
This is a group tour
|Private Tour Price||USD 139.99|
|Maximum no. of people||7|