3-Hour Vegetarian Food, Art & Historical Tour In Taipei
Come experience an immersion tour through the eyes of local Taiwanese. Together we will explore traditional wet markets where locals buy their fresh produce and foods. Floating back in time through stories of the past and visiting historical sites while tasting mouth-watering local vegetarian cuisine that isn't as well-known to visitors. Find out why the Dutch once called Taiwan, Formosa, "Beautiful Isle", and how this country and its people still live up to this name to this very day.
- Explore the traditional wet markets and historical sites
- Savour the taste of delicious vegetarian food
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Vegetarian Food, Historical & Art Walking Tour expand_more
- Starting through the Art District of Taipei.
- We are exploring local eateries, stalls and dives.
- We are visiting historical sites.
- Submerge yourself in a traditional market.
- Enchanted by the sights and smells of temples.
- 10 different tastings of local vegetarian cuisine
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Historical walking tour
- Additional foods/drinks
- Insurance and gratuity
What to bring
- Bottle of water
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear (if it's suitable)
Zhongshan District, Taipei City, Taiwan
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 50% of the tour price.
|1 To 8||USD 85 Per Person|
|1 To 8||USD 55 Per Person|
This is a group tour
|Private Tour Price||USD 185|
|Maximum no. of people||7|