2.5-Hour Dihua Old Street Walking Tour
Sign up for a walking tour of Dihua Street, one of Taipei's oldest and richest streets in its developing history. See the eclectic buildings in a mix of Japanese, Chinese, and western (Baroque and Roman) styles. Visit the Xiahai Chenghuang Temple, and find the 100-year-old shops along this street, where artists and writers have lived!
- Explore the life and culture of Taipei on Dihua Street
- Stroll through its local market
- Visit the Xiahai Chenghuang Temple
- Munch on some delicious cake
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Dihua Old Street Tour expand_more
- Meet the guide and start with the Old Taipei Bridge, seeing the ten townhouses.
- Stop for cake tasting and visit a 100-year-old lantern shop, an old-time private school, and a 100-year-old grocery shop.
- See the eclectic buildings of Dihua, an od pharmacy, and head to the Yongle market.
- Visit the Xiahai Chenghuang Temple and learn about its history from the guide before the tour ends.
- Cake tasting
- Audio guide machine
- Lunch and tips
What to bring
- Walking shoes and rain gear, if necessary
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 50% of the tour price.
|The group size and price|
|1 To 15||USD 120 Per Group|
This is a group tour
|Private Tour Price||USD 150|