3-hour Reykjavik Highlights Private tour
Take this 3-hour tour to explore Reykjavik, home to historical and cultural interest; museums, Laugardalur, a parkland area and Port of Reykjavík and harbour area.
- Tour the Árbæjarsafn Folk Museum, the Ásmundur Sveinsson Museum of Sculpture and the Sigurjón Ólafsson Museum, as well, of course, like the National Museum of Iceland.
- Visit Laugardalur, a parkland area in the city's heart, complete with its own outdoor geothermal swimming- pool, botanic garden, petting zoo and small adventure park (summer only).
- Go to the Port of Reykjavík and harbour area, Iceland’s parliament, the Althing and the ultra-modern City Hall.
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Professional Private driver/guide
- Pure Icelandic Bottled water
- High Speed 4G WiFi in vehicle
- Admission to Perlan observation deck
- Entrance fees, unless specified
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
What to bring
- Dress according to weather
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Know before you go
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Duration: 2 hours
- Attention: Prices are per vehicle, not per person
9% OFF - Today only