8-hour Golden Circle Private tour from Reykjavik
Visit Iceland's Golden Circle, travelling from Reykjavik.
Enjoy a tour of Thingvellir, Geysir, Gullfoss, Friðheimar, Kerið from Reykjavik. Visit a hot spring, witness a volcanic crater, marvel at some icelandic waterfalls and watch the northern lights.
Golde Circle Tourexpand_more
- Meet the tour guide at the agreed-upon location.
- Tour all the major attractions of southwest Iceland, beginning with a drive to the national park and former parliament site at Thingvellir.
- Go through the mountains to the area around the lake Laugarvatn, known for its high level of seismic activity.
- Visit Geysir, the world’s most famous hot spring, and Strokkur, its smaller neighbour, erupts in spectacular blue water every few minutes.
- Continue to Gullfoss, the Queen of Icelandic waterfalls, onwards to Friðheimar, and last but not least, Kerið, a volcanic crater before returning to Reykjavík via the garden village of Hveragerði.
- Stop at the Secret Lagoon; natural hot springs are located in the small village called Fludir and are in the Golden Circle area.
- Watch the northern lights lightshow above Secret Lagoon during winter.
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Professional Private driver/guide
- Pure Icelandic Bottled water
- High Speed 4G WiFi in vehicle
- Entrance fee to Kerið
- Entrance fees, unless specified
What to bring
- Dress according to weather
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Know before you go
- A moderate amount of walking is involved