4-Hour Reykjavik Helicopter & Dune Buggy Tour
Combine a 1-hour dune buggy tour with a scenic helicopter flight over Reykjavik
- Take a dune buggy ride
- Fly over Reykjavik and take in aerial panoramic views
- Spend some time at a summit near the city
On this exciting tour, you will experience a 1-hour adrenaline-inducing buggy ride by the slopes of Esja Mountain, climbing hills, driving through river beds and much more. Also enjoy an exciting 30-45 minutes scenic helicopter flight over Reykjavík. Enjoy a panoramic view of the city and the surrounding mountains and visit one of the summits near Reykjavík, where you can enjoy the view from the top and breathe in the crisp, fresh air.
Meet your tour guideexpand_more
- Pick-up from your accommodation in Reykjavík and transfer with your tour guide out of the city limits for your buggy tour.
- Arrive at the buggy base and gear up in all the necessary equipment.
- Attend a short briefing to get acquainted with the vehicle.
- Enjoy a 1-hour adrenaline-inducing buggy tour by the slopes of Esja Mountain, climbing hills, driving through the river bed.
- After the buggy tour, transfer to the Reykjavik Domestic Airport and meet the helicopter pilot.
- Attend the briefing and board the flight at the helipad.
- Fly over the areas just driven in the buggy, enjoying a panoramic view of the city and the surrounding mountains; a sight nobody should leave unnoticed.
- A short stop will be made on one of the summits near Reykjavík, where you can enjoy the view from the top and breathe in the crisp, fresh air.
- Return to the helipad.
- English-speaking Reykjavik driver-guide
- 1 hour guided buggy tour (2 people per Buggy)
- Water-resistant overalls
- Pick up from accommodation in Reykjavík and drop off at the domestic airport.
- Fully guided helicopter tour
- Drop-off to hotel
What to bring
- Shoes for the outdoors
- Warm clothing under the overall
- Extra set of clothes
- Something to drink
Know before you go
- Our Buggies are equipped with 4-point harnesses for your safety and automatic transmission for driving ease. A stop is made midway on the buggy tour, so you both have the opportunity to drive.
- Maximum weight per passenger/driver; 120 kg or 264 lbs. Maximum combined weight; 220 kg or 485 lbs.
- Minimum age for passengers: 6 years.
- Minimum age for driver: 17 years + valid driving license.
Kistumelur 9, Iceland