4-Hour Great River Rafting with Limestone Massage & Rasta Safari Experience Combo Tour
- Go on a rasta safari experience
- Relax with a limestone massage
This tour offers travellers two of Jamaica's most sort after attractions Great River Rafting, Limestone Massage and Rasta Safari. Start with the fantastic bamboo rafting, then ride UTVs through a small village of about 500 people and interact with these locals. You will also be given a tour through local farms and rivers to swim and end the day with an excellent Italian dish prepared by a Rastafarian Chef. You should book this tour because you will be left with great memories that will last for a lifetime.
Great River Rafting with Limestone Massage & Rasta Safari Experience Combo Tourexpand_more
- Located in the hills of Hanover, Lethe is the perfect combination of land and water. With picturesque views from the hills to the tranquillity of the refreshingly cool water, guests who visit this location will leave with memories to last a lifetime. Spanning 200 acres, Lethe was home to a former banana plantation estate. Today, the estate is home to garden experiences and river excursions. Rafting at Lethe brings a unique twist – with an experience that will be immersed in the culture through Reggae music & country roads. The melodies will bring you along your journey right aboard a hand-crafted 30-foot bamboo raft piloted by a certified expert raft captain. You will learn about the history of the land, the lifestyle culture of historic Jamaica still alive in the rural community and the surrounding flora and fauna in the lush valley. Included in the package for your rafting experience is a Lethe village classic – in the form of a limestone foot rub and coconut with bamboo straws.
- Travellers will be able to see a different side of Jamaica while learning about the history and culture of the Rastafarian village. Ride through the beautiful countryside on an all-terrain vehicle/ATV to see how the locals. Live in their spectacular environment. On this half-day trip, you will be riding ATV throughout the rugged parts of the countryside that typical tourist vehicles can’t reach, such as mountains, agricultural fields, and a natural mineral pool where you can cool off. The most exciting part about this tour is that you will be able to see lunch being prepared by a certified local Rastafarian chef (Ital dishes). Then you can explore the community, stop at local shops and bars, interact with locals, take pictures, and have fun while riding your ATV. This tour itself lasts approximately 3 hours.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Travellers can stop for lunch at any local restaurant along the way (at own expense)
Know before you go
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- We also pick up travellers from private villas and other places
English, German, Italian, French, Spanish