6-Hour Night Tour of Rose Hall Haunted Mansion plus Luminous Lagoon
A night tour of Rose Hall Haunted House (Great Plantation House) where you enter the world of witchcraft, spells and her dramatic past. Then a wonderful experience on tour of the Luminous Lagoon.
- Explore the famous Rose Hall Haunted Mansion
- Marvel at the clear waters of Luminous Lagoon
A fascinating experience awaits you as you as you enter the world of the White Witch plus a tour of the magical Luminous Lagoon as it glows in the dark when disturbed.
- Rose Hall Haunted Mansion: The Rose Hall Haunted Mansion is an early 18th century plantation home that sits on a high elevation on thousands of acres in Rose Hall, Montego Bay. The Mansion was once owned by Annie Palmer, one of the most famous and certainly one of the wickedest plantation owners to walk the land of Jamaica. She owned hundreds of slaves. Annie Palmer managed to kill three of her four husbands - She was strangled by the fourth. This mansion became haunted after her gruesome death in 1831. A night visit of this Haunted Mansion will leave you breathless. Experience the Rose Hall Haunted House dramatic past as you venture into the world of the White Witch as she roams freely through the Mansion. Feel the nighttime chills, shivers and ghostly sounds of cracking floor boards and even the presence of ghostly shadows slips pass as a very experienced resident guide takes you through the property - even her piercing eyes on the portraits follow you around as you make your way through the mansion – This tour is not for the faint of heart. On this tour you will visit the rooms where she carried out the gruesome acts on her husbands, a visit to the dungeons and her tomb where her body lays. The house is scary to look at even in the daytime.
- Luminous Lagoon: Glistening Waters in Falmouth is home to the rare wonder, the Luminous Lagoon adventure. As you get on the terrace you will be greeted by a Glistening Waters Representative who welcomes you and take you directly to the bar where you are served a healthy drink of rum punch or fruit punch (take your pick). You will also be feted briefly with age-old Jamaican dance moves - a mix of the African and British dance cultures (Entertainment is temporarily suspended). At the end of the entertainment, which is about 6:45pm you will board your boat (The boats have low sides and outboard engines) and set out for a one hour adventure. Get your cameras ready to take photos of the fishes as they pass by with a glow! Word has it that if you swim in the water it makes you look 10 years younger! Be sure to take your swimsuits and towels along with you in case you wish to take a short swim. Your captain is very knowledgeable and will give you all the history - feel free to engage.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional and local guide
- Local taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
What to bring
- Extra cash
- Towels and swimwear if you wish to swim in the lagoon
- Change of clothing
- Dress code: Casual
Know before you go
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum numbers apply. If the minimum number of persons not met the tour can either be reschedule, an alternative suggested, or canceled
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- • Dress code is smart casual • Please note: entrance tickets and transport included. This voucher will not be accepted if presented directly at the venue. • Comfortable walking shoes are recommended • THINGS TO TAKE: Extra cash, Camera, Towels, Swimsuit If you wish to swim in the lagoon, Change of clothing • Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, persons may be prevented from participating if found to be intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund. • Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund • Not recommended for pregnant women • Minimum drinking age is 18 years Customers are required to be at the specified pickup location at least 10 minutes before the scheduled pickup time
- We pickup from most hotels. Customers are required to contact us at the contact information provided at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled pickup time to reconfirm your booking and arrange a central pickup time.