Private Full-Day Tour of Chefchaouen from Tangier w/ Hotel pick up & drop off
- Visit the beautiful city of Chefchaouen, and the cemetery
Chefchaouen is a small medina in the southern part of Morocco, and it is considered by many one of the most beautiful places on earth. The city is perfect for exploring, from visiting all the restaurants to wandering through the ancient, winding streets. Enjoy this private tour to Chefchaouen from Tangier. Tangier has been Europe's gateway to Africa for many years and has been the home of many different cultures throughout its history (it has been under Morocco's control only since 1956). Chefchaouen is known for its unique blue houses. From a distance, the town looks like it has been painted this beautiful colour, and it's one of the few places with such water-resistant paint. One thing is sure: Chefchaouen is undoubtedly not your average Moroccan town! As this is a private tour, we take care of maintaining social distance.
Tangier to Chefchaouen to Tangierexpand_more
Pick up and drop off from hotel or place of choice in Tangier.
Visit the city of Chefchaoeun.
Sightsee the cemetery of Chefchaouen.
- Private official tour guide for 8 hours from Tangier
- Private standard vehicle with driver for 8 hours
- Private hotel or port pick up and drop off in Tanger
- Taxes included
- SAFE COVID-19 SAFE
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Know before you go
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- From 2 to 6 people the tour is on a private vehicle. From 7 to 15 people the tour would be conducted on a private minibus.
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- SAFE COVID-19 SAFE - As this is a private tour we take care of maintaining social distance - Please contact to confirm your tour at least 24 hours prior to tour date.
- Cruise port, hotel or place of choice in Tangier
French, English, Spanish