7.5-Hour Table Mountain, Cape Town City Tour Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens incl Tickets
- Explore the Kirstenbosch botanical garden
- See the Cape Town 2010 Fifa World cup stadium
It is a private tour for those who do not like crowds. It is a tour which brings the travellers to all the major landmarks of this world-class city. Travellers have a feel of the blue flag beaches, Table Mountain-one of the New 7 Wonders of nature. Travellers have a great opportunity to take great photos from the many locations in the city. Explore this city which is attracting many movie makers because of its attractive locations. Travellers learn about several museums and the oldest building in South Africa, District Six forced removals and the art gallery. Learn about the first-ever human heart transplant in 1967. The first ever male organ transplant was in 2014, and the history. This is also a great opportunity to mix with the locals and have a feel for their hospitality. They top it up with a visit to the beautiful Kirstenbosch botanical garden. One of the smallest botanical Gardens in the world but rated top 5 in plant species globally.
7.5-Hour Table Mountain, Cape Town City Tour Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens incl Ticketsexpand_more
- Visit one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature. Take the cable car to the top of this iconic attraction. Get a bird's eye view of the city of Cape Town and Robben Island. Take great pictures of the Camps Bay beach from the top of the mountain. Take a walk on top of this mountain and catch sight of the Rock Hyrax, popularly known as the Dassy. Explore the landscape on top of this iconic mountain and see other travellers repel down the steep cliffs. Get a cup of coffee from the tabletop and buy yourself a souvenir. Explore the several hiking trails on top of this mountain and pause for a selfie with Cape Town in the background.
- Drive by one of the most hiked mountains in the world, Lion's head. Take a close view of this mountain which is also used as a launching pad for paragliding.
- Explore this popular sundown spot where travellers come together with bottles of wine and champagne as they watch the sun go down. It is from here that the canon is fired every day at 1200 noon. Take in the amazing view of the City of Cape Town. You can get a clear view of Robben Island, Cape Town Stadium and the popular shopping mall of the V & A Waterfront. Take an aerial view of the Cape Town neighbourhood all the way up to Bloubergstrand. Great views of Table Mountain are also obtainable from here. This is also a place where on a good day, you may are taking off as they paraglide towards the ocean. It is also a place where there is an amazing cool ocean breeze from the Atlantic Ocean.
- This heritage site is a major attraction because of its colourful houses. Explore this area which is predominantly Muslim with several Mosques. Explore one of the most historical centres of Cape Malay Culture in Cape Town. The place is famous for also having culinary tours for both local and international travellers. The cobbled streets are also a source of attraction. The biggest attraction in this community is the colourful houses which were painted as an appreciation of freedom and colour by the former slave community. One of the best spots for great photos in Cape Town. This is also a favourite filming location. Proceed to The Company Gardens.
- Explore this garden which can be traced back to 1644 after one of the Dutch ships ran aground in Bloubergstrand. It is the oldest garden in South Africa. Get the feel of this garden with amazing critters. Enjoy the peaceful and listen to the sounds of the bird life in this garden. See the famous squirrels, pigeons, and Egyptian geese. Herons, rodents and much more. Look out for the 80-year-old bamboo plantation and the ginkgo tree with no living relatives. The ancient saffron pear and the towering rubber trees, to name but a few. Look out for the aviary, fountains and ponds. The vegetation here creates a green, peaceful sanctuary. There are several statues of individuals who shaped the history of South Africa and beyond. Nearby is also the South African Art Gallery. Look out for the impressive African, British, Dutch and French art, among others. There is also a vegetable and a restaurant which specializes in South African dishes. On the other side is the Iziko South African Museum with a planetarium.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Pick up from your hotel and drop off after the tour
- Registered Tourist Guide
- Bottled water
Know before you go
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We pick up travellers from Hotels, Lodges, Guest Houses and BnBs. Pick-up is also done from the Cape Town Cruise Terminal at the V & A Waterfront
French, Portuguese, English