3-Hour Shibuya Street Food tour in Spanish
The Japanese Street Food Tour
Shibuya is famous worldwide as a fashion and trend spotting area, but many visitors do not realize that it is also a great neighbourhood for delicious and unique food. Learn how locals eat sushi and find out about the Depachika (Food basement) culture in Japan! Foodies and fashionistas will love this tour for the yummy dishes and fascinating people watching.
Taste delicious food in Shibuyaexpand_more
Explore backstreets, hidden spots and try some of the street food in Tokyo including gourmet wagyu beef skewers and a regional dish that is full of flavour and history with your tour guide.
- Try local dishes at 5 food stops
- 1 Drink
- Dessert Included
- Local English speaking guide
- Hotel pick up not included (can be arranged for an additional charge)
- Transportation costs
- Additional drinks or food (not included but possible to purchase at guest expense)
Know before you go
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infant seats unavailable
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. A passport information copy is required for kids 10 and above.
- Accepts Single Travelers
- Children on this tour will have chicken skewers instead of beef.
- The minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Karaoke After Party available
- Changes to tours and spots we visit may occur due to schedules of restaurants, public holidays, weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances. Applicable substitutions will be made in this case.
- Vegan, Vegetarian-friendly (No option for Kobe beef stop, food substitute will be available in one of the other food stops)
- The minimum drinking age is 20 years of age • Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please be there 10-15 minutes before the scheduled departure time. There is a strict policy about starting our tours at the scheduled time. If you are not able to arrive at the meeting point by the departure time, the tour will start regardless and no refund will be provided. No accommodations are made for meeting up in any of the food stops once you've missed the start of the tour.
Pick up options can be selected at the time of check out