Departing from Cape Town central hotels daily, we invite you to join us on this 8 to 10 hour Private Tour and experience the Cape of Good Hope and Cape Point in all their glory on our cape of good hope private tour. The Cape Peninsula should be your number one Private experience when choosing any Tours to do in Cape Town, South Africa's Premier Tourist destination. Therefore Walk next to the African Penguins at Boulder's Beach known as the main penguin colony on this amazing Tour of Cape Town cape of good hope private tour.
What You Can Expect on this Cape of Good Hope and Cape Point Private Tour.
Cape of good hope Private Tour. If you are serious about exploring the famous Cape Peninsula near Cape Town, South Africa in a real time private tour, Hence you should consider booking one of our experienced accredited tour guides and a private vehicle from our fleet. Pay per person in a private vehicle , just for you and for your group. Stop anywhere you desire on our private guided and personal day tours to Cape Point. This amazing Cape Point Sightseeing tour is only for you and your party. We do not combine you with guests from other hotels. Discover the most West Southern point of Africa, where the Benguela current of the Atlantic Ocean meets the Agulhas Current of the Indian Ocean. We provide a private, affordable Cape Point Tour.
Proposed and Custom Cape of Good Hope and Cape Point Private Tour Itinerary
On our Cape of Good Hope and Cape Point Private Tour you will be picked up at your accommodation at 9:00am (Flexible Time) later or earlier by your Tour guide/driver and embark on a memorable private Cape Town excursion. We will travel along the Atlantic Seaboard, with the mountains on one side and the ocean on the other while passing through Bantry Bay, Clifton and Camps Bay. Also We will have a photo stop at Maiden's Cove. From there we proceed past the 12 Apostles mountain range and Llandudno, and have our next stop in Hout Bay. Here guests can take a boat to Seal island to view the Seals. Upon our return from Seal Island we will proceed along Chapmans Peak drive, with an option of stopping at Cape Point Vineyard, known as the masters in producing the best white wines in South Africa. Futhermore ask for their flagship Sauvignon Blanc during your wine tasting and you will not be disappointed. You can also have a light lunch on our cape of good hope private tour.
The Great Dane dog and the African Penguins at Boulder's Beach
From there, we proceed through Noordhoek with the option of stopping for the finest roasted coffee at The Village Roast on this route. We proceed to Boulder's Beach to see the endangered African Penguin colony in their natural habitat. We then continue to the monument of Just Nuisance, the Great Dane dog who made his own history in the South African Navy in Simon's Town. In addition Our next stop will be at the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve and Cape Point Lighthouse. Please wear comfortable shoes and always bring a jacket. Ask your expert Cape Point tour guide to guide you along the safe hiking trails, should you be a keen hiker. Lunch can be enjoyed at a restaurant of your choice. Ask your Personal Driver/guide for recommendations.
Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
Once in the Cape of good hope private tour Nature reserve, we explore the Dias cross and some fauna and flora and see the meeting point of the 2 currents namely the cold Benguela Current and the warm Agulhas Current. You may also encounter some baboons and other wildlife. We advise our guests not to get too close to the Baboons and avoid feeding them as these are wild animals and can therefore be dangerous. Our return route is passing through Fish Hoek, Kalk Bay and Muizenburg, via the Old Cape Road. You will be dropped off at your accommodation after the tour at your own convenience.
- Private Cape Point Tour – Exclusive Tour Cape of Good Hope Tour
- Flexible Time
- Private and Personal Tour Guide Driver and Private Vehicle
- Spend more time on activities and places of interests which are appealing to you
- Discover Cape town
- Complete Cape Point Private Tour
- Take a Boat to seal Island
- Sample our top South African wines on the way
- See the African Penguins at Boulder’s Beach and the Baboons at Cape Point at close range
- Explore Cape Point, the Cape of Good Hope and the Dias & Vasco Da Gama crosses.
- Choose between our Luxury Sedan or Mini Buses
- Top Notch Driver/Guide
- Transport by private luxury air conditioned vehicle/sedan/minibus
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private tour just for you and your party and no any other person
- Toll Fees at Chapmans Peak
- Flexibility of choosing starting and ending time
- Flexibility to choose your places of interest
- Entrance fees to Cape Point Funicular
- Entrance fees to Boulders penguins colony
- Entrance fees to Seal island boat trip
- Entrance fees to Cape of Good Hope
- Meals and drinks
- Tips/Gratuities (optional)
- You can pay directly online
- Instant confirmation
- Infant seats are available on request
- Comfortable walking shoes are advisable
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- Price of this tour is charged per Person