15-Day Manaslu Circuit Trek From Kathmandu
Embark on one of the most rewarding Manaslu Circuit treks for far-reaching beautiful views of the Himalayas. Observe the unique culture of Tibetan people as you pass through beautiful forest areas and riverbanks. Hike through the upstream of River Buri-Gandaki and then ends following another glacier Masrsyangdi River flowing from the source of Northern Annapurna Himalaya.
- Admire sceneries on daily walks from low-warm farm areas to high scenic alpine hills
- Explore interesting villages enriched with the old Buddhism culture of Manaslu people
- Walk into high and picturesque Manaslu valley
- Cross high Larke-la pass with fabulous views
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Day 1- Arrival in Kathmandu expand_more
- On arrival at Kathmandu, get transferred to the hotel after meeting our tour guides and staff at hotel check-in.
- Join for group briefing regarding Manaslu Circuit do’s and don’ts.
Group dinner in typical Nepalese Restaurants.
Day 2- Kathmandu - Soti Khola expand_more
- Start the day with an exciting overland journey to reach Nepal Mid-West around the Gorkha district.
Overnight stop in Soti-Khola.
Day 3- Soti khola - Machha Khola expand_more
- Wake up early in the morning, walk from Soti-Khola and head to a gorge covered with forest, where the route climbs towards cooler areas.
Overnight stop at Machha-Khola.
Day 4- Machha Khola - Jagat expand_more
- Start the day with a morning walk on Buri-Gandaki River upstream banks for some hours to reach Khorla-Beshi and then on winding path towards Tatopani a village with a natural hot spring.
- Enjoy a refreshing warm bath and then continue walking to Jagat village for an overnight stop. Jagat is a lovely and large village with many shops and well-stocked stores.
Day 5- Jagat - Dang expand_more
- Wake up in the morning, have your breakfast, and continue the walk via rural farm villages to Philip, one of the largest villages with many scattered houses within this remote farm country.
- From Philim, hike towards Dang village for an overnight stay.
Day 6- Dang - Lho expand_more
- Begin the morning with a walk from Dang to a much cooler region, Bihi Bazaar, a small village.
- From Bihi, walk to reach Numrung village.
- Then, proceed to Lho, a nice place with excellent views of Manaslu North Face.
Day 7- Lho - Samagaun expand_more
- Wake up and start the walk to reach Samagaun.
Day 8- Acclimatization Day expand_more
- Enjoy the day and have some rest.
- Go for a hike around to support acclimatization.
Day 9- Samagaun - Samdu expand_more
- Start the day with a walk leading to Samdu village, which is not too far off.
Overnight stay in the Samdu Village.
Day 10- Samdu - Dharmasala / Larke expand_more
- Wake up and have a morning meal. Then, walk from Samdu via Gyala Khola to Larke Bazaar.
- Continue hiking near Larke Glacier to reach Duwang, where the lodge is located for an overnight stop.
Day 11- Larke - Larke-la - Bimthang expand_more
- Start early in the morning to reach the top of Larke-la Pass.
- Enjoy excellent views of Himlung, Cheo Himal, Kang Guru, and Annapurna II from the top.
- Hike further to reach Bimthang for an overnight stop.
Day 12- Bimthang - Dudh Khola expand_more
- Wake up and get ready for an easy trek.
- From Bimthang, descend to a valley of Burdin Khola to reach Dudh Khola.
Day 13- Dudh Khola - Dharapani expand_more
- Today, descend into the forest, pass a small summer settlement, climb on terraced fields to Karche La, and then trek down to Marysangdi River. After a few hours of walk, reach Tilje village.
- Proceed with our last climb of the journey to Dharapani village. One can celebrate with a beer and buy a hot shower from a local lodge.
Day 14- Dharapani - Kathmandu expand_more
- Drive back to Kathmandu and pass through farm villages and terraced fields.
Day 15- Departure expand_more
- Transfer to the airport for your flight back to your home destination.
- All ground transportations
- Two-night standard Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- During the trek three times, meals (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
- Trekking permit: ‘Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS)
- Manaslu special permit and ACAP permit
- Manaslu Conservation Area Project permit
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project permit
- Suitable accommodation on the trek
- Three times tea or coffee during the trek
- During the walk, fresh fruit
- English-speaking Nepali trekking guide
- One porter for two guests to carry belongings And Their well-paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation, and Insurance for the Guide and Porter
- Adventure Certificate of Manaslu Circuit Trek
- Nepal High Trek & Expedition’s down jacket and sleeping bags (if you needed)
- Arrangements of Emergency Helicopter service which your Travel insurance company will pay
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All government taxes
- Trekking map
- Welcome and a Farewell Dinner
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu)
- Your Travel and rescue insurance
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- All the Food in Kathmandu. Also, in the case of early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- All the expenses in mountain over than scheduled itinerary (due to strike, delay or cancelled flight)
- Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu if arrive early or late departure than schedule Itinerary
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, a bottle of water, hot water, shower
- Tips for the guide and porter
What to bring
- Travel documents: passport, visa, travel insurance, air tickets, voucher, and passport-sized photos
- Binoculars, alarm clock, and torch/flashlight/headlamps, earplug and eye mask
- Reading and writing materials, travel games like chess, backgammon, scrabble
- Hand sanitiser, lip balm, face, and body moisturiser, lightweight towel, toiletries like toothbrush, toothpaste, multipurpose soap, deodorant, nail clippers, sanitary pads
- Money-cash and money bag
- Sleeping bag, Down Jacket & Light warm jacket
- Day pack (with waist straps), refillable water bottle
- Sunhat, sunglasses, scarf, bag liner
- Sewing kit, knife, lighter, a small padlock
- Wind and waterproof shell jacket and trousers
- Comfortable walking shoes, running shoes, and sandals
- Socks: thick wool blend and thin cotton to be worn in combination
- Lightweight thermal gloves
- T-shirts, trekking pole, crampons
- Underwear and shorts, long-sleeved shirt, raincoat
- Trekking/Hiking boots with spare laces
- Lightweight, long trousers
- First Aid Kit
- Regular medicines
Know before you go
- Each client should pay for a special permit of US$ 10 per day for 8 days
Tribhuvan International Airport (KTM), International Terminal, Kathmandu, Nepal
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 2||USD 1075 Per Person|
|3 To 4||USD 1000 Per Person|
|5 To 6||USD 950 Per Person|
|7 To 10||USD 900 Per Person|
|11 To 15||USD 850 Per Person|
|16 To 30||USD 700 Per Person|
This is a group tour
|Private Tour Price||USD 999|
|Maximum no. of people||10|