14-Day Everest Base Camp Adventure Trek From Kathmandu
Embark on one of the most popular trekking routes from Lukla and climb the Everest Base Camp. Behold the spectacular snow-clad mountain vistas of the Lhotse, Nuptse, Ama Dablam and Thamserku. Pass through several Sherpa Culture villages of the Khumbu region and trek along the breathtaking Dudh Koshi River. Also, pay your respects at the Tengboche Monastery.
- Stand beneath the world’s highest and towering Mt. Everest
- Witness enchanting green woodland of juniper and rhododendron trees
- Admire panoramic views of Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse, Ama Dablam and the Thamserku
- Pass by the Panboche Village, the biggest Sherpa occupied village in the region
- See memorials put up in tribute to those who lost their lives in the Khumbu region
- Traverse over the beautiful Dudh Koshi River by a bridge
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Day 1- Arrival in Kathmandu expand_more
- On arrival at Kathmandu Airport, get transferred to the hotel after being received by our guides and staff.
- Join for group briefing regarding treks and other helpful information, with welcome dinner.
Day 2- Lukla - Phakding expand_more
- Fly to Lukla with grand views of Himalayan peaks during 35 mins flight.
- Then, continue walking on a gradual trail with a few ups and down past Sherpa village to reach Phakding for an overnight stay.
Day 3- Phakding - Namche Bazaar expand_more
- Start your morning with a hike on a gradual trail to reach Monjo and Sagarmatha National Park entrance.
- From here on, climb for a few hours to reach the famous Namche Bazaar for two night stop.
Day 4- Acclimatization Day expand_more
- Have rest today to support acclimatization.
- Hike up to scenic viewpoint facing Everest-Lhotse-Nuptse-Amadablam and other range of mountains.
Day 5- Namche Bazaar - Tengboche expand_more
- From Namche, head up on a winding trail with serene alpine woodland to reach a scenic Tengboche Monastery, surrounded by a series of peaks with views of Everest and Amadablam.
Overnight stop at Tengboche.
Day 6- Tengboche - Dingboche expand_more
- In the morning, admire the grand views of peaks.
- Then descend a river after crossing a bridge with a slow climb towards Pangboche village.
- Continue to reach Imjatse Valley.
Overnight at Dingboche.
Day 7- Acclimatization Day expand_more
- Have some rest and get acclimatized.
- Take a short hike up at Nagarjuna hilltop for excellent views of mountains facing Imjatse and Dingboche below.
Day 8- Dingboche - Lobuche expand_more
- From Dingboche, head up above Dingboche and Imjatse valley with scenic views, and then on gentle up as altitude catches, slowly reach at Thugla for a lunch stop.
- In afternoon climb to a ridge of Thugla-La with the gradual walk of an hour from here to reach Lobuche for an overnight stay with views of Nuptse and Lobuche peaks.
Day 9- Lobuche - Gorakshep expand_more
- After the Lobuche walk, head to our highlight at Everest base camp with slow uphill and above Khumbu glacier and moraine to reach a flat field at Gorakshep, a place with few lovely lodges.
- From Gorakshep, continue to walk toward the east to reach Everest base camp.
- On reaching the target, enjoy views of giant peaks with Khumbu Ice-Fall and glaciers, and then walk back to Gorakshep for an overnight stop.
Day 10- Gorakshep - Kalapathar - Pangboche expand_more
- Early morning, take a hike on the steep uphill to reach on top Kalapathar at above 5,545 m, the highest point of the adventure facing beautiful views of the mountain range with Everest and Pumori at close distance.
- From here, descend to Gorakshep and walk downhill to Lobuche, walking past Thugla to reach Pheriche valley.
- Continue the easy downhill to Pangboche for an overnight stop.
Day 11- Pangboche - Namche Bazaar expand_more
- From Pangboche, retrace the journey with ups and downs to Tengboche and continue to Namche Bazaar for an overnight stop.
Day 12- Namche Bazaar - Lukla expand_more
- Take a long walk to reach our last stop in the Khumbu area at Lukla from Namche on the downhill to a river with a short climb to Monjo and then an excellent trail to Phakding village.
- Reach Lukla for an overnight stay.
Day 13- Lukla - Kathmandu expand_more
- In the morning, transfer to Lukla air terminal to board a small aircraft for the scenic flight back to Kathmandu.
Day 14- Departure expand_more
- Depart from the hotel for the airport for your international flight back to your home destination.
- Airport Pick up drop (Airport /Hotel/Airport) by private car
- Two-night hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast
- Meals During Trek (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during the trekking
- Trekking permit: ‘Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit. And Everest National park permit
- Domestic airport picks up and drops by car
- Domestic Flight Ticket From Kathmandu to Lukla / Kathmandu. including airport Tax
- 11 nights accommodations during the treks (Teahouse basis)
- 4 cups hot tea during the trek
- Fresh fruit during the trek
- NHT’S Dawn jacket and sleeping bag
- An experienced, expert, helpful, and government license holder Guide And Their well-paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter (Guide flight Katmandu / Lukla/ Katmandu)
- Porters services: (1 porter for 2 clients). And Their well-paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation, and Insurance
- Adventure Certificate: NHT provides Adventure Certificate of Everest Base Camp Trek
- Your Travel insurance company will pay for the arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service
- Medical kit bag
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Katmandu)
- Your Travel and rescue insurance
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- All the Food in Kathmandu. Also in the case of early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled Itinerary
- All the expenses in mountain over than scheduled itinerary (due to strike, delay or cancelled flight)
- Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu if arrive early or late departure than scheduled Itinerary
- Sightseeing tours in Kathmandu valley
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, a bottle of water, hot water, shower
- Tips for the guide and porter
What to bring
- Hiking boot and trekking socks
- Day bag & big packing bag
- Trekking pants
- Jacket and slacks
- Towel and toilet paper
- Sun Block
- Sunglasses and strap
- Sun hat and woollen hat
- Water bottle
- Head torch
- Trekking poles
- Base layer shirts
- Sleeping bag
- Down jackets
- Personal first aid kit
- Gloves and mittens
- Pocket knife
- Extra Camera Battery
- Rainwear and umbrella
- Slipper and sandals
Know before you go
- Everest Base Camp Trek is a high-altitude trek that clients should be well prepared to physically & mentally.
- The Lukla flight is quite complicated due to the weather, so the client should keep extra days.
Tribhuvan International Airport (KTM), International Terminal, Kathmandu, Nepal
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 2||USD 1499 Per Person|
|2 To 4||USD 1399 Per Person|
|4 To 8||USD 1299 Per Person|
|8 To 12||USD 1199 Per Person|
|12 To 16||USD 1099 Per Person|
|16 To 20||USD 999 Per Person|
|1 To 4||USD 1399 Per Person|
This is a group tour
|Private Tour Price||USD 1499|
|Maximum no. of people||1|