14-Day Adventure Trek To Manaslu Circuit From Kathmandu
Venture on one of the most rewarding Manaslu Circuit treks for far-reaching beautiful views of the Himalayas. Hike through the upstream of River Buri-Gandaki and then ends following another river, Masrsyangdi, flowing from the source of Northern Annapurna Himalaya. Also, observe the unique culture of Tibetan people as you pass through beautiful villages, forest areas and riverbanks.
- Admire sceneries on daily walks from farm areas to alpine hills
- Explore traditional villages enriched with the old Buddhism culture of Manaslu people
- Walk into the giant high Manaslu valley
- Cross high Larke-la Pass with incredible mountain views
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Day 1- Arrival in Kathmandu expand_more
- On arrival at Kathmandu, get transferred to the hotel after meeting our tour guides and staff at hotel check-in.
- Join for group briefing regarding Manaslu Circuit do’s and don’ts.
Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2- Kathmandu - Soti Khola expand_more
- Start the day with an exciting overland journey to reach Nepal Mid-West around the Gorkha district.
Overnight stop in Soti-Khola.
Day 3- Soti khola - Machha Khola expand_more
- Wake up early in the morning, walk from Soti-Khola and head to a gorge covered with forest, where the route climbs towards cooler areas.
Overnight stop at Machha-Khola.
Day 4- Machha Khola - Jagat expand_more
- Start the day with a morning walk on Buri-Gandaki River upstream banks for some hours to reach Khorla-Beshi and then on a winding path towards Tatopani, a village with a natural hot spring.
- Enjoy a refreshing warm bath and then walk to Jagat village for an overnight stop. Jagat is a lovely and large village with many shops and well-stocked stores.
Day 5- Jagat - Dang expand_more
- Wake up in the morning, have your breakfast, and continue the walk via rural farm villages to Philim, one of the largest villages with many scattered houses within this remote farm country.
- From Philim, hike towards Dang village for an overnight stay.
Day 6- Dang - Lho expand_more
- Begin the morning with a walk from Dang to a much cooler region, Bihi Bazaar, a small village.
- From Bihi, walk to reach Numrung village.
- Then, proceed to Lho, a nice place with excellent views of Manaslu North Face.
Day 7- Lho - Lho Bazaar expand_more
In the morning, walk to Budhi Gandaki River and pass through Numrung village with incredible North Face views of Mt. Manaslu and other snow-capped peaks to reach Lho Bazaar for an overnight stop.
Day 8- Lho Bazaar - Samagaon expand_more
Today, hike through a forest of rhododendron, juniper, firs, and pines trees to reach Samagaon village.
Day 9- Acclimatization Day expand_more
- Enjoy the free day and have some rest.
- Go for a short hike to support acclimatization.
Day 10- Samagaon - Dharamsala expand_more
- Start the day with a walk leading to Samdu village, which is not too far off.
- Then, walk from Samdu via Gyala Khola to Larke Bazaar.
- Continue hiking near Larke Glacier to reach Dharamsala, where the lodge is located for an overnight stop.
Day 11- Larke - Larke-la - Bimthang expand_more
- Start early in the morning to reach the top of Larke-la Pass.
- Enjoy excellent views of Himlung, Cheo Himal, Kang Guru, and Annapurna II from the top.
- Hike further to reach Bimthang for an overnight stop.
Trek to Dharapani 1,860 m - 05 hrs. expand_more
- Today, descend into the forest, pass a small summer settlement, climb on terraced fields to Karche La, and then trek down to Marysangdi River. After a few hours of walk, reach Tilje village.
- Proceed with our last climb of the journey to Dharapani village.
Day 13- Dharapani - Kathmandu expand_more
- Drive back to Kathmandu and pass through farm villages and terraced fields.
Day 14- Departure expand_more
- Transfer to the airport for your flight back to your home destination.
- Airport Pick up drop (Airport /Hotel/Airport) by private car
- Hotel In Kathmandu: Two-night standard Hotel in Katmandu with breakfast
- During the trek three times meals (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
- Permits: Special Permit, MCAP Permit & ACAP Permit)
- TIMS: Trekkers’ Information Management System
- Kathmandu to Sotikhola, Besi Sahar to Kathmandu by private vehicle
- Three times tea or coffee
- During the trek, fresh fruit
- Government register expert and knowledgeable trekking Guide included his salary, food, drinks, accommodation & insurance
- One porter for two guests to carry belongings included his salary, food, drinks, accommodation & insurance
- Nepal High Trek & Expedition’s down jacket, sleeping bags & duffle (if you needed)
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service (cost incurred by your travel insurance company)
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- Welcome and farewell Dinner
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu)
- Your Travel and rescue insurance
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- All the Food in Kathmandu. Also, in the case of early return from mountain (due to any reason) Than the scheduled itinerary
- All the expenses in mountain over than scheduled itinerary (due to strike, delay, or cancelled flight)
- Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu if arrive early or late departure than schedule Itinerary
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, a bottle of water, hot water, shower
- Tips for the guide and porter
What to bring
- Travel documents: passport, visa, travel insurance, air tickets, voucher, and passport-sized photos
- Binoculars, alarm clock, and torch/flashlight/headlamps, earplug and eye mask
- Reading and writing materials, travel games like chess, backgammon, scrabble
- Hand sanitiser, lip balm, face, and body moisturiser, lightweight towel, toiletries like toothbrush, toothpaste, multipurpose soap, deodorant, nail clippers, sanitary pads
- Money-cash and money bag
- Sleeping bag, Down Jacket & Light warm jacket
- Day pack (with waist straps), refillable water bottle
- Sunhat, sunglasses, scarf, bag liner
- Sewing kit, knife, lighter, a small padlock
- Wind and waterproof shell jacket and trousers
- Comfortable walking shoes, running shoes, and sandals
- Socks: thick wool blend and thin cotton to be worn in combination
- Lightweight thermal gloves
- T-shirts, trekking pole, crampons
- Underwear and shorts, long-sleeved shirt, raincoat
- Trekking/Hiking boots with spare laces
- Lightweight, long trousers
- First Aid Kit
- Regular medicines
Know before you go
- The highest mountain you’ll see is Mount Manaslu at 8156 m / 26758 ft
- The highest elevation you’ll walk at is 5106 m / 16751 ft at Larkya Pass
- The highest elevation you’ll sleep at is 4400 m / 14435 ft at Dharamsala
Tribhuvan International Airport (KTM), International Terminal, Kathmandu, Nepal
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 2||USD 1199 Per Person|
|3 To 5||USD 1099 Per Person|
|6 To 10||USD 999 Per Person|
|11 To 15||USD 899 Per Person|
|16 To 20||USD 799 Per Person|
This is a group tour