3-Day Bungamati & Khokana Highlights Tour From Kathmandu
Go on this specially crafted tour to experience the local Newari culture of the Kathmandu Valley. Opt for a homestay and learn more about the local culture - starting from the customs and superstitions to the food and habits. Visit the Bungamati village and a children's home. Walk and witness the Pharping Hydropower Station, the first hydro plant of Nepal. Explore the Khokana village and savour traditional Newari cuisine and local wine.
- Visit the Bungamati village and a children's home
- Experience homestay
- Walk and witness the Pharping Hydropower Station, the first hydro plant of Nepal
- Explore the Khokana village
- Savour traditional Newari cuisine and local wine
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Day 1 - Drive to Bungamati, Bungamati Village & Children's Home Tour expand_more
- Get picked up from your hotel in Kathmandu at around 2.00 pm. Drive to Bungamati (40 min. approx).
- Take a tour of Bungamati village.
- Pay a visit to a children's home.
Day 2 - Pharping Hydropower Station & Khokana Village Tour, Return to Bungamati expand_more
- After breakfast, begin your walk to Pharping Hydropower Station, the first hydro plant of Nepal.
- On the way back to Bungamati, visit the Khokana village. Newari lunch will be served in the village.
- Return to Bungamati in the late afternoon.
- Dinner and local wine at home.
Day 3 - Drive back to Kathmandu expand_more
- After breakfast, drive back to Kathmandu.
- Drop off at your hotel in Kathmandu.
Accommodation at home for 2 nights.
1 lunch, 2 dinners and 2 breakfast.
Pick up and drop service from and to any hotel in Kathmandu.
English-speaking Nepali tour guide.
Homemade drink called aila (rice wine).
All applicable taxes.
All kinds of drinks other than Aila.
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|2 To 4||USD 160 Per Person|
This is a group tour