8-Hours Kathmandu Walking Tour
Travel through the highlights of Kathmandu - Capital of Nepal, on this walking trip. Cover the popular tourist hub of Thamel and visit the Nagaraynhiti Museum, the Garden of Dreams, Asan market, Hanuman Dhoka Durbar Square and get to know their local culture, history and traditions.
- Travel To Nagaraynhiti Museum
- The Garden of Dreams And Asan market Visit
- Explore Hanuman Dhoka Durbar Square
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Kathmandu Walking Tour expand_more
Meet your tour guide at the agreed-upon location to begin your tour. You will visit the following places:
- Nayaranhiti Museum - a public museum in Kathmandu.
- Garden of Dreams - a neo-classical garden in Kaiser Mahal Kathmandu.
- Thamel - city’s main nightlife zone, famous for its narrow alleys with various shops and street vendors lining in the streets.
- Asan - a ceremonial, market and residential square in central Kathmandu.
- Indra Chowk - a busy shopping district adjacent to Kathmandu Durbar Square.
- Hanuman Dhoka Durbar square- a complex of structures with the Royal Palace of the Malla kings and also of the Shah dynasty in the Durbar Square of central Kathmandu.
End of tour.
English-speaking Kathmandu (Nepali) tour guide service.
Monument entrances fees and transportation (if needed).
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|The group size and price|
|1 To 4||USD 30 Per Group|
This is a group tour