9-Day Tour To The Highlights Of Nepal From Kathmandu
See the best of Nepal, starting from Kathmandu's top attractions, including Boudhanath stupa and Pashupatinath temple. Next, see the famous Barahi temple, Davis Falls and Gupteshwore cave in Pokhara and explore wild animals at Chitwan National Park, such as one-horned rhinoceros and pythons. Finally, witness a magical sunrise as well as a beautiful sunset in Nagarkot.
- Pay your respects at Boudhanath Stupa, Barahi Temple and Pashupatinath Temple
- Enjoy magnificent views from the Nagarkoyt Viewpoint
- Do an exciting safari at the famous Chitwan National Park
- Visit the Barahi Temple, Davis Falls and Gupteshwore cave in Pokhara
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu expand_more
- Be picked up and transfered from Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) in Kathmandu to the hotel in Thamel.
Day 2: Kathmandu city tour expand_more
- On this day, our culture guide will take you around major attraction points of Kathmandu city.
- Visit Boudhanath stupa, Pashupatinath temple & Bhaktapur Durbar Square after breakfast at the hotel.
Day 3: Travel to pokhara expand_more
- Drive to Pokhra to witness the incredible views of hills, mountains as well as beautiful villages. Pokhara is called the city of lakes and is surrounded by white snow peaks in the north and beautiful green hills.
Day 4: Explore Pokhara city expand_more
- See the most famous Barahi Temple, Davis Falls, Gupteshwore Cave & the World Peace stupa at Pokhra.
Day 5: Travel to Chitwan National park expand_more
- Visit Sarangkot viewpoint early morning to witness a fantastic sunrise and the shiny white snow peaks.
- Drive towards Chitwan National Park after breakfast. This national park was established in 1984. Chitwan National Park has innumerable activities to offer.
Day 6: Explore Chitwan National park expand_more
- Go for a canoe ride in the early morning after breakfast. Spot a one-horned rhinoceros, Gaurs, Bengal Tigers, Wild elephants, Four-horned antelopes, Pangolin, Golden monitor lizard and Python in Chitwan National Park.
- Also, enjoy an elephant ride and culture dance in the evening.
Day 7: Drive to Nagarkot expand_more
- Visit through the village to witness their lifestyle and daily life early in the morning.
- Drive to Nagarkot hill station for an overnight stay.
Day 8: Nagarkot - Kathmandu expand_more
- Witness a surreal sunset & sunrise viewpoint at Nagarkot which is famous for its sunrise & sunset viewpoint. This hill station offers a magical view of the white mountains as well as beautiful green hills from the viewpoint.
- Transfer to your hotel in Kathmandu by evening.
Day 9: Departure expand_more
- Transfer back to the Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) in Kathmandu as per your flight schedule.
- Private transport
- Meal during the tour (Lunch, dinner, breakfast)
- Professional & expert Nepali tour guide
- 3-star hotel for accommodation
- Necessary documents for the tour & government taxes
- Nepal entry visa
- Meals during stay in Kathmandu
- Entrance fee for temples & monuments
- Tips for guide & driver
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Nepal weather
- Travel program
- Visa information
- Important travel equipment
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 4||USD 599 Per Person|
|1 To 4||USD 0 Per Person|
This is a group tour
|Private Tour Price||USD 599|
|Maximum no. of people||12|