Full-Day Tour Of Bago From Yangon
Drive to the capital of the Bago Region and a historic city in Mynamar. On this full-day tour, see hundreds of monks at the Kya Khet Waii Monastery in procession for the day's last meal as you hear charming tales from your guide. These monks come from different regions to this teaching centre to study Buddhism.
- Witness the monk life at Kya Khet Waii Monastery
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Bago Full-Day City Tour expand_more
- Start your trip at the hotel in Yangon and drive 2 hours to arrive in Bago (84 km from Yangon).
- Commence Bago’s sightseeing with the charming and characteristic monastery of Kya Khet Waii, an eminent teaching centre for hundreds of monks from neighbouring regions to study Buddhism. You will have ample time to observe when the monks walk mindfully in procession for their last meal of the day.
- Ride in comfort in your air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees and lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided
- English-speaking Myanmar tour guide
- Round-trip private transfer
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Know before you go
- Departure Point: Hotel in Yangon.
- Departure Time: 8:00 AM.
- Duration: 24 hours.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Infant seats are available.
- Passport name, number, expiry and country's name are required at the time of booking for all participants.
- Cancellation Policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This tour is also available in the following languages: French & Spanish.
Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 1||USD 150 Per Person|
This is a group tour