2.5-Hour Private Tour Of The Alhambra Palace
Explore the Alhambra - also known as the jewel of Granada - not only as a monument but also in a manner befitting its cultural, social, and religious history! Revel in the beauty and history of the best-preserved Muslim palaces in all of the Western hemisphere and immerse yourself in the history of Granada and stories of Sultans
- Visit the Nesrid Palaces
- Admire the intricacies in design and decorations from floor to ceiling
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Alhambra Palace expand_more
Cover the Nasrid Palaces of Alhambra to discover all the magic of the best-preserved Muslim Palace in the West. You will see:
- Mexuar: Reception room and the official court of the Kingdom
- Comares Facade: The curtain that will introduce you to the heart of the Palace
- Arrayanes: Main courtyard for the reception of ambassadors and diplomats
- Comares Tower: Throne Room, a place for the meeting of the council and administration of the Kingdom
- Palace of the Lions: Official residence of the sultans and the royal family, with the different dependencies
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees (if applicable)
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
The Alhambra Palace tour with our guide was a true highlight of our trip to Granada!
Our guide made the Alhambra Palace come alive with their incredible storytelling and knowledge.
If you visit Granada, a tour of the Alhambra Palace with this guide is an absolute must.
EmmiGuide's stories mesmerized
DanishDiscover Granada's jewel
Guide's insights enlightened
SohaA perfect Alhambra tour
LucasHistory comes to life
RaiA magical experience
USD 161 / group