Full-Day Tour To Sinharaja Forest Reserve From Colombo
Sign up for this adventure excursion, where you will be taken through the fantastic Sinharaja Rainforest, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and primary evergreen rainforest. Spot an expansive variety of wildlife in the woodland, witness the mesmerising beauty of Pathan Waterfall, and swim in the crystal-clear waters of Kakuna Waterfall.
- Enjoy swimming in the tranquil Kakuna Waterfalls
- Watch birds, monkeys, butterflies and reptiles in the woods
- Admire the stunning Pathan Waterfalls
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Sinharaja Rainforest Reserve Trek expand_more
- Connect with your tour representative in Colombo and head out to start the tour.
- Trek in the gloomy and misty rainforest, where you can find endemic trees, insects, amphibians, reptiles, birds and mammals. Put salt on your shoes beforehand to keep the leeches away.
- Begin by visiting the Hanging Bridge.
- Then, head to Kakuna waterfall and enjoy swimming over there. Afterwards, proceed to Pathan waterfall.
- Later, return to your drop-off location in Colombo.
- English-speaking Sri Lankan tour guide fee
- Entry fee
- Packed lunch
- Leach socks
- Pick-up and drop-off
What to bring
- Swimming suits
Colombo, Sri Lanka
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.