7-Hour Gifu Tour From Takayama City
Explore two World Heritage Sites; Shirakawa-go and Gokayama Suganuma in Gifu Prefecture. Known for "Gassho-style", they are famous for their traditional Japanese houses. Visit Gassozukuri Minkaen and have lunch at the Tenshukaku observatory and more!
- Marvel at Gassho-Zukuri Styled Minka Village
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Gifu Highlights expand_more
- Pick up from your hotel in Takayama city.
- Ride the tour bus to your destination.
- Visit Suganuma village, one of the villages in the Gokayama region being listed on the UNESCO Heritage Site since 1995.
- Explore Shirakawa, a village located in Ōno District, Gifu Prefecture.
- Enjoy lunch at Tenshukaku observatory at Shirakawa-go.
- Marvel at Gassho-Zukuri Styled Minka Village.
- Return to Takayama city.
Tour bus fee
Entrance fee of Gassozukuri Minkaen
English-speaking Japanese guide
Takayama, Gifu, Japan
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|The group size and price|
|2 To 3||JPY 88000 Per Group|
This is a private tour