Full-Day Tour Of Mt. Fuji's Highlights From Tokyo
Explore Mt. Fuji- the highest and the most celebrated mountain in Japan, and its surrounding areas. Travel to see the Mt Fuji 5th Station and then stop by Lake Kawaguchi to admire the scenery. Ride to an observatory deck using the Mt. Fuji Panorama Ropeway to get a breathtaking view of the mountain and at last, visit Oshino Hakkai (Oshino Eight Ponds).
- Explore Mt. Fuji 5th Station
- Stop by Lake Kawaguchi - one of the Fuji five lakes
- Take Mt. Fuji Panorama Ropeway to enjoy the entire view of the mountain
- View Oshino Hakkai - formed by the gushing water from Mt. Fuji
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Mt. Fuji 5th station, Lake Kawaguchi, Mt. Fuji Panorama Ropeway, Oshino Hakkai expand_more
- 8:00-8:30 am: Meet the guide at your hotel.
- Leave for Mt. Fuji area.
- Travel to Mt. Fuji 5th Station.
- Visit Lake Kawaguchi, the second largest out of the Fuji five lakes.
- Have lunch at a local restaurant.
- Ride on the Mt. Fuji Panorama Ropeway to catch panoramic views of the lake from an observation deck.
- View the set of eight ponds in Oshino.
- 4:00 pm: Leave for Tokyo.
- 6:00-6:30 pm: Arrive at your hotel.
- Guide fee
- Admission fee - Mt. Fuji Panorama Ropeway 900jpy (adult), 450jpy (child)
- Van fare: 4 persons - 75,000jpy (including toll fare), 7 persons - 85,000jpy (including toll fare) The payment for the chartered van can be made in local currency to the driver directly at the end of your tour.
What to bring
- A jacket except in midsummer.
Know before you go
- In the winter and early spring, the road to the 5th Station is often closed due to ice and snow. If that is the case, we will ride up to the highest possible point of the mountain.
- There is NO operation on weekends and national holidays except the winter season because a heavy traffic jam can be expected.
- Mt Fuji boasts a height of (12,388ft). This day trip is conducted in a van, and it is a perfect Mt. Fuji viewing tour. The guide will show you the highlights of this enchanting dormant volcano and the surrounding areas. By the end of this tour, you will understand why we have had to "owe and respect" this mountain since ancient times. This area is quite wide and mountainous, and there is only one public bus which is not so frequent. Therefore, taking a van is the best way to save time to go to as many places as possible within a limited vacation period.
- The following places are also recommended:
- The Maglev Exhibition Center - a superconducting Maglev Museum.
- Itchiku Kubota Art (Kimono) Museum - gorgeous silk made KIMONO are exhibited.
- Ice or wind cave - formed approx. 1,200 years ago by the eruption of Mt. Fuji.
- Aokigahara Sea of Trees - born on the flowed lava, and the roots of the trees can be seen.
At your hotel
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|The group size and price|
|1 To 7||USD 350 Per Group|
|8 To 20||USD 400 Per Group|
This is a group tour