Full-Day Tokyo Highlights Tour
See the highlights of this wonderful city, including the Imperial Palace where the present Emperor resides and Asakusa Sensoji Temple one of the oldest temples in Tokyo. Tokyo is a blend of ultra-modern and ancient Japanese culture, as well as a host of innumerable captivating attractions to see and experience. Learn all about this huge city, from the latest pop culture to the deepest history.
- Marvel at the stunning architecture of the Imperial Palace
- Pay your respects at the Meiji Jingu Shinto Shrine
- Enjoy a sumptuous Japanese lunch at Ginza
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Best of Tokyo Tour expand_more
- At 9:00 am, meet your tour guide at your hotel.
- By subway, train, walking and/or taxi, visit the following places:
- Imperial Palace - the present Emperor's residence
- Asakusa Sensoji Temple - founded in the 7th century, one of the oldest temples in Tokyo
- Lunch at Ginza - a sophisticated shopping area lined with many bland shops
- Meiji Jingu Shinto Shrine - a very simple but beautiful shrine standing in the solemn atmosphere
- Omotesando ＆Takeshita Streets in Harajuku - trendy area
- Guide fee
- Your guide’s transportation fee
- Lunch for your guide
- Your transportation fee
- Your admission fee
- Your lunch
Know before you go
- This tour is also available by van. The van fare is 40,000jpy (1-7 persons) which can be paid in local currency to the driver directly.
At your hotel
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|The group size and price|
|1 To 10||USD 320 Per Group|
|11 To 20||USD 400 Per Group|
This is a private tour