4-Hour History Tour Of The Marvels Of Petra
Delve deep into the fascinating past of the Nabateans as you visit one of the new seven wonders of the world. Enter the city from the Siq and explore the royal tombs as you pass through the Street of Facades. Be awestruck at the intricate architecture of the ancient temples, marvel at the Treasury and end your tour with a visit to the Theatre of Petra.
- Understand the forsaken history of Nabateans
- Discover the Royal Tombs in the Street of facades
- Admire the amazing architecture of the ancient temples
- Observe the ancient Theatre of Petra closely
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Nabatean History Tour expand_more
Meet your tour guide at the visitor center and visit:
- The Siq - a narrow gorge was the main entrance for the ancient Nabatean city. Ask your guide why the entrance was kept narrow!
- The Treasury - this temple is considered one of the most intricate and detailed temples in Petra.
- Street of Facades - a narrow street with more than 40 tombs and houses in a row.
- Petra Theatre- it's a theatre carved out from a big solid rock with a capacity of around 8500 people.
- Royal Tombs - a collection of mausoleums of significant Nabatean Royal personalities.
- Qasr El Bint - one of the most important temple of Nabatean era.
- English speaking Petra tour guide
- Entrance fees
What to bring
- Good shoes
- Hat or a scarf
petra visitors center, Wadi Musa, Jordan
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|The group size and price|
|1 To 5||USD 200 Per Group|
This is a private tour