Full-Day Petra Highlights Excursion
Explore the fascinating ancient sites and the beautiful landscape of the rose city- Petra. Visit the Nabataean Kingdom's capital, the Treasury, the Theatre, Collonaded Street, the Siq, and the royal tombs. Marvel at the ancient architecture and learn about the history of the site from your tour guide.
- Wander across the Nabataean Kingdom's capital and learn about its history
- Admire the architectural ruins of Petra
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Petra Tour expand_more
- Meet your professional tour guide and transfer to Petra for a classic full-day tour.
- Visit the Nabataean city of Petra and one of the settings of “Indiana Jones”. Petra, one of the seven wonders of the world, was excavated in pink rock more than 2000 years ago.
- Then, we will access the entrance of the gorge (Siq).
- From there, we will continue to reach the impressive monumental complex of the Treasury (El Khazneh).
- Next, head to the theatre, the royal tombs, the Byzantine church and the street of the columns.
- Later, have lunch in the city of Petra, and finally, return to drop off point to conclude the tour.
- Transportation in modern AC private vehicle
- Private Guide during the tour
- Entrance fees to the Petra site
- Lunch in Petra
- Any personal expenses
- Carriages in Petra
- All kinds of tips
- Anything not mentioned expenses and services
What to bring
- Sport shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is for travellers who are in Jordan already or they coming through any land borders or coming from the MSC cruise (Aqaba port) or marina tala bay Aqaba.
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|11 To 45||USD 190 Per Person|
|8 To 10||USD 196 Per Person|
|6 To 7||USD 205 Per Person|
|3 To 5||USD 260 Per Person|
|1 To 2||USD 550 Per Person|
|1 To 3||USD 110 Per Person|
This is a private tour