Explore Canyon Wadi Feid Over A 3-Day Tour
Get ready for this fun-packed adventure wherein you will get to abseil 11 waterfalls at Wadi Feid, hike down to Ras el Feid, and participate in long walks and hikes to reach the first and come out after the last waterfall. You will sleep and rest for the night at Wadi Feid, which is a must.
- Enjoy abseiling the 11 magnificent waterfalls
- Swim in the natural pools
- Marvel at the breathtaking scenery
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Day 1: Hiking to Ras el Feid expand_more
Meet your tour guide at "Shammakh" village near Shobak, to start the program.
Hike down to "Ras el Feid".
Day 2: Canyoning expand_more
Head for "Canyoning" at Wadi Feid.
Abseil down 10 Waterfalls, between (8-55) meters.
Camp before the last waterfall.
Day 3: Abseiling and hiking expand_more
Abseil down the last waterfall.
Walk to the meeting point.
In the jeeps, we will go to the starting point again.
Specialized 2 or more Jordanian guides (Our Jordanian guides are CPR certified, trained in survival situations, and have extensive knowledge of our trail system. Don't venture out alone! We have everything you need for an outdoor adventure)
Gears: Helmets, Harnesses, ropes, carabiners, friction tools (All of our Gears are from PETZL (The undisputed brand in vertical products) and BEAL (The leading brand in climbing, security and rescue ropes), which both are certificated by the International mountaineering federation: UIAA, EN, CE, and NFPA)
Food and drinking water (Can be bought from Shobak Village)
What to bring
- Footwear and clothing suitable for canyoning and swimming in the wet Canyons
- Sunglasses, sun visor, (post-adventure spare clothes)
- A 40 L backpack to carry your stuff while walking
Know before you go
- Everybody must fill and sign the "knowledge of risk" papers
- 15+ years old participants are allowed in this program
- The maximum number of participants is 6
- Bring your camping equipment
- Food can be bought from the village
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|The group size and price|
|1 To 6||USD 1800 Per Group|
This is a private tour