3-Hour Cycling Tour Of Reykjavik
Explore various Reykjavik sites of interest by bicycle, with your competent guide constantly giving you information about each place. Enjoy the natural beauty and beautiful experience. See Reykjavik’s Catholic Cathedral, Parliament Building, Reykjavik's Old Harbor, University of Iceland campus, and much more.
- View the Hallgrimskirkja Memorial Church
- Ride near the city Lake and public parks
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Biking tour in Iceland expand_more
The route may include, but is not limited to, the following places:
Reykjavik’s south facing beach - Ægissida.
University of Iceland campus: It the country's oldest and largest institution of higher education
Nordic House: This is the cultural and artistic hub of Reykjavik.
Reykjavik’s Catholic Cathedral.: It is renowned for its distinctively flat top instead of a standard spire.
Parliament Building: it boasts classic 19th-century architecture.
Reykjavik's Old Harbor: It is now the main port of departure for whale and puffin watching tours.
Tjörnin City Lake: People love to feed the birds along the lakeshore.
- Outdoor Sculptures: There are various outdoor artworks on display, like the Sun Voyager monument.
City Center: It is the home to the town hall and Hallgrímskirkja.
Ride past the homes of some of Iceland’s most famous personalities.
Reykjavik Tour Guide
Food and drinks
Items of personal nature
What to bring
- Dress properly for the weather.
Know before you go
- This tour is set up as a private bike tour for 1 to 4 persons—no problem to add more people to the tour after you book. The cost for each additional person is US$ 50.
- Duration: +/- 2.5 hours
- Distance: 7 km (4.5 miles)
- Can do groups of up to 100 people, have all sorts of bikes and sizes
- Available all year
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|The group size and price|
|1 To 4||USD 330 Per Group|
This is a group tour