My daughter and I were fortunate to tour Israel with Chana Koren. Our tour in northern Israel was&nb
sp;unforgettable going beyond our selected sites to include some lovely surprises that Chana arranged. We especially appreciated her lodging recommendation: a B&B, Beit Ramon, with Yaacov and Sharon who provided extraordinary hospitality, most delicious breakfasts, beautiful views at an incredibly low price. After only two nights there, we felt we were leaving dear friends!But the highlight of the entire trip, was Chana's excellent tour through Jerusalem Old City. Several of my nieces joined us for this part of our tour and we were all wowed by the insights and fascinating stories enthusiastically shared by Chana. We viewed Old Jerusalem from rooftops, street level, and underground while engrossed by Chana's explanations. She patiently took photos with everyone's cameras and graciously stopped to allow for irristable purchases, before getting us to the next site. At the end of the tour, I expressed a desire to see the latest 'uncovering' of the Holy of Holies part of the Western Wall. Without hesitation, Chana extended her tour and treated us all to her untiring, well-informed explanation of what we were seeing including its full history. For us, that bonus of the latest excavation of the wall was the most moving, most memorable part of our trip and we are truly grateful we had Chana Koren to guide us through it. More
Review By Barbara
The reviews that you post are read by travellers around the world. They help them make informed decisions about their travel plans. Please keep in mind the following points while you are making a post:
(1) Use Appropriate Language: Please do not include any obscene language, threats, prejudicial comments, hateful language and any sexually explicit content. Though our site is not targeted towards children, we still want the content such that the general public could safely go through the website without experiencing any of the above inappropriate content.
(2) Provide actual experiences: We want actual travellers to give their experiences. Please do not provide any third party anecdotes about what you may not have experienced directly. You can write only one review for a guide at a time. If you use the guide's services again in the future, you can write a different review for that experience. The writing should be original, and not be substantially quoted from other sources or infringe on other people's copyright.
(3) Balanced and Relevant opinion: You should try and give a balanced opinion about your experiences. Please make sure that what you write about would be relevant to other travellers who may be planning their trip. You are not allowed to provide advertisements or any other information that we may deem to be commercial in naturein your reviews.
(4) Other points to remember: Please ensure that the review is tagged to the proper guide. Remember to follow standard email etiquette. Don't use all CAPS for the review, as it is considered impolite. Do not use excessive abbreviations or slang.
(5) If you are a guide, you cannot write a review for another guide or for yourself. Secondly, we highly encourage travellers to go back home before they write a review. Under no circumstance should the traveller write a review from the guide's own computer or smartphone. It is perfectly acceptable for a guide to send a reminder or request the traveller to write a review for him on our site.