Tooran Bastan was a dream come true for my trip to Iran. As someone that had already visited T
ehran several times, I had already seen major sites like Milad Tower and Azadi Square. I wanted something different, and less seen. They were extremely friendly and professional, and were able to design a "Off the Beaten Path" type day tour which was exactly what I was looking for. On the day of the tour, Hamideh, my guide, picked me up. She spoke very good English and was very fun and knowledgable to be around. Our tour included 30 Tir Square, Iran Bastan Museum, a tour of a Zoroastrian Temple, a tour of an Armenian Museum and Church, seeing Umbrella Alley, exploring the Shahr Theater and its underground Bazaar, and Negarestan Museum. We also had a traditional Persian Lunch as a part of the tour.I saw more of Tehran in a few hours than I had in years of trips. A tour with Tooran Bastan is highly recommended for any traveler that wants to get a different, authentic experience of Tehran and Iran.More
Review By Matty
Thanks to Fariba for her help and professional explanations.We had a beatiful tour in magnificent pl
acesAlso the driver very goodMore
Review By Daniele
The reviews that you post are read by travellers around the world. They help them make informed decisions about their travel plans. Please keep in mind the following points while you are making a post:
(1) Use Appropriate Language: Please do not include any obscene language, threats, prejudicial comments, hateful language and any sexually explicit content. Though our site is not targeted towards children, we still want the content such that the general public could safely go through the website without experiencing any of the above inappropriate content.
(2) Provide actual experiences: We want actual travellers to give their experiences. Please do not provide any third party anecdotes about what you may not have experienced directly. You can write only one review for a guide at a time. If you use the guide's services again in the future, you can write a different review for that experience. The writing should be original, and not be substantially quoted from other sources or infringe on other people's copyright.
(3) Balanced and Relevant opinion: You should try and give a balanced opinion about your experiences. Please make sure that what you write about would be relevant to other travellers who may be planning their trip. You are not allowed to provide advertisements or any other information that we may deem to be commercial in naturein your reviews.
(4) Other points to remember: Please ensure that the review is tagged to the proper guide. Remember to follow standard email etiquette. Don't use all CAPS for the review, as it is considered impolite. Do not use excessive abbreviations or slang.
(5) If you are a guide, you cannot write a review for another guide or for yourself. Secondly, we highly encourage travellers to go back home before they write a review. Under no circumstance should the traveller write a review from the guide's own computer or smartphone. It is perfectly acceptable for a guide to send a reminder or request the traveller to write a review for him on our site.