Went on a 10 day safari in Tanzania and Kenya departure date 2nd December 2017
and had an incredible time. Wild Race Africa Safari Holidays tour were incredibly helpful throughout the planning process, and helped us put together an itinerary that suited our budget and timescales. The guides we had on both the Tanzanian and Kenyan side (Godlove and Gordon) were both incredibly knowledgeable and helpful - we learned so much on tour. Saw the big 5 within the first 3 days (which is apparently very rare and lucky!) and also we were lucky enough to see baby leopards, baby cheetahs learning to hunt and a baby elephant less than 2 weeks old.We stayed in a range of accommodation styles, from luxury resorts also to temporary private campsites. Personally, I felt the campsites were the most memorable and special - we were right in the heart of the wild (eg the Serengeti on the Tanzanian side), so could zebras and other forms of wildlife walk past the camp in the middle of the night. Felt completely safe and comfortable the whole time. The chef on site cooked up some amazing meals, and all of the staff ensured we were very well looked after. We could also sit outside the tent (which is fully furnished with a double bed and hot showers etc) each evening to watch the sun set and enjoy a glass of wine after a day of game drives.Would highly recommend Wild Race. We specified our budget and requirements, and kept communicating with Simon until we reached what we felt was the right itinerary for us. They are very flexible and accommodating. Highly recommend. Thank you Simon, Japherth, Godlove, Gordon and the rest of the team - you guys were great :)More
Review By loytax123
Myself and my family total of 8 persons, 6 adults and 2 teenagers took a private guided safari
to Krnya with Simon Milambo and his tour and travel company wildrace Africa Safari Holidays and the experience was beyond our expectations. Simon is ever swift in his responses answering our numerous questions in details, very friendly and flexible and most importantly very much professional in almost all his did. Simon Has great sense of humor, great knowledge of wildlife and plans not to mention the local culture. This trip was one of its own kind, will definitely revcommend simon and his company for anyone who would want to have a great safari experience in Africa kenya safari.He is our family from another mother in kenya.More
Review By Brown
The reviews that you post are read by travellers around the world. They help them make informed decisions about their travel plans. Please keep in mind the following points while you are making a post:
(1) Use Appropriate Language: Please do not include any obscene language, threats, prejudicial comments, hateful language and any sexually explicit content. Though our site is not targeted towards children, we still want the content such that the general public could safely go through the website without experiencing any of the above inappropriate content.
(2) Provide actual experiences: We want actual travellers to give their experiences. Please do not provide any third party anecdotes about what you may not have experienced directly. You can write only one review for a guide at a time. If you use the guide's services again in the future, you can write a different review for that experience. The writing should be original, and not be substantially quoted from other sources or infringe on other people's copyright.
(3) Balanced and Relevant opinion: You should try and give a balanced opinion about your experiences. Please make sure that what you write about would be relevant to other travellers who may be planning their trip. You are not allowed to provide advertisements or any other information that we may deem to be commercial in naturein your reviews.
(4) Other points to remember: Please ensure that the review is tagged to the proper guide. Remember to follow standard email etiquette. Don't use all CAPS for the review, as it is considered impolite. Do not use excessive abbreviations or slang.
(5) If you are a guide, you cannot write a review for another guide or for yourself. Secondly, we highly encourage travellers to go back home before they write a review. Under no circumstance should the traveller write a review from the guide's own computer or smartphone. It is perfectly acceptable for a guide to send a reminder or request the traveller to write a review for him on our site.