If you want to have a break in the middle of the bush in Tanzania, meet local people, travel with et
hic, and experiment the real African life, do not hesitate to visit Ngerengere River Eco Camp. Remmy, the director of the camp, is very friendly and welcoming. You will be like at home.More
Review By Sabrina
I come from Germany to Tanzania quite often and I booked several trips with Ngerengere River Eco Cam
p. Remmy and his team lead guests to beautiful nationalparks, which are not so crowded with tourists! They gave me interesting walks through Morogoro and also very historically important places in Bagamoyo for example, where there is so much to learn. In several workshops, which are offered at Camp, I got the chance to get to know more locals and learn a bit Kiswahili! I stayed for some weeks as a volunteer at Eco Camp and I now use to visit the Camp every year, because it is such a great place on earth! The environment is fascinating direct at the river. The food is very delicious and I learned to cook some tanzanian dishes from the great Eco Camp staff! Thank you so much for all the wonderful experience in the 100% sustainable tourism!More
Review By Lucy
The reviews that you post are read by travellers around the world. They help them make informed decisions about their travel plans. Please keep in mind the following points while you are making a post:
(1) Use Appropriate Language: Please do not include any obscene language, threats, prejudicial comments, hateful language and any sexually explicit content. Though our site is not targeted towards children, we still want the content such that the general public could safely go through the website without experiencing any of the above inappropriate content.
(2) Provide actual experiences: We want actual travellers to give their experiences. Please do not provide any third party anecdotes about what you may not have experienced directly. You can write only one review for a guide at a time. If you use the guide's services again in the future, you can write a different review for that experience. The writing should be original, and not be substantially quoted from other sources or infringe on other people's copyright.
(3) Balanced and Relevant opinion: You should try and give a balanced opinion about your experiences. Please make sure that what you write about would be relevant to other travellers who may be planning their trip. You are not allowed to provide advertisements or any other information that we may deem to be commercial in naturein your reviews.
(4) Other points to remember: Please ensure that the review is tagged to the proper guide. Remember to follow standard email etiquette. Don't use all CAPS for the review, as it is considered impolite. Do not use excessive abbreviations or slang.
(5) If you are a guide, you cannot write a review for another guide or for yourself. Secondly, we highly encourage travellers to go back home before they write a review. Under no circumstance should the traveller write a review from the guide's own computer or smartphone. It is perfectly acceptable for a guide to send a reminder or request the traveller to write a review for him on our site.