Karin Belo went out of her way to promote and show us the very best of the West Coast that is often
under appreciated when considering its' tourism competitor, The Garden Route.We drank fine wine and ate and learned about Olives at Darling Olives to kick off the day, followed by a tour (by the owner no less) at Darling Brew accompanied by a craft beer tasting. Ormonde Wine Estate was our last stop where we had delicious chocolates paired with smooth white and red wines and finished off with a tasty cheese and cold meat platter. It was so good i bought 2 wines to take home!Karin also included a drive through of the West Coast National Park where we saw Eland and ostrich given the time of day. Honestly, the food was delicious, the tour informative and the day thoroughly enjoyable with the excellent company of Karin. She knows how to make a couple feel cared for. More than a tour guide she's a friend who shows you around. I certainly recommend her to anyone who wants to see the best of the West Coast in a day. She is very reasonably priced and tailors experiences to your budget. You are definitely not restricted to a set list of things to do. She knows her area and is very passionate about her job. We cannot wait to tour with her again.More
Review By connorcollocott
Both our childeren made use of Karin Belo from Azul Coastal Tours on different occasions,
they were very impressed with her services and recommended her to us as well. Karin was our tour guide for two full days during our stay in the Western Cape. What an experience!!!!!!!!!!! . It is obvious that she has a passion for what she is doing. Her extensive knowledge of the history and environment is clearly noted through out the two days spent with her. From the moment we met her, it felt as if we knew her for years due to her bubbly personality and she kept us on our toes. We will most definitely make use of her services again in future and will strongly recommend Azul Coastal Tours to anyone.More
Review By rcdgaum
The reviews that you post are read by travellers around the world. They help them make informed decisions about their travel plans. Please keep in mind the following points while you are making a post:
(1) Use Appropriate Language: Please do not include any obscene language, threats, prejudicial comments, hateful language and any sexually explicit content. Though our site is not targeted towards children, we still want the content such that the general public could safely go through the website without experiencing any of the above inappropriate content.
(2) Provide actual experiences: We want actual travellers to give their experiences. Please do not provide any third party anecdotes about what you may not have experienced directly. You can write only one review for a guide at a time. If you use the guide's services again in the future, you can write a different review for that experience. The writing should be original, and not be substantially quoted from other sources or infringe on other people's copyright.
(3) Balanced and Relevant opinion: You should try and give a balanced opinion about your experiences. Please make sure that what you write about would be relevant to other travellers who may be planning their trip. You are not allowed to provide advertisements or any other information that we may deem to be commercial in naturein your reviews.
(4) Other points to remember: Please ensure that the review is tagged to the proper guide. Remember to follow standard email etiquette. Don't use all CAPS for the review, as it is considered impolite. Do not use excessive abbreviations or slang.
(5) If you are a guide, you cannot write a review for another guide or for yourself. Secondly, we highly encourage travellers to go back home before they write a review. Under no circumstance should the traveller write a review from the guide's own computer or smartphone. It is perfectly acceptable for a guide to send a reminder or request the traveller to write a review for him on our site.