Thank you for a wonderful tour we had while we were in Kenya. We really enjoyed it, and I promised t
o recommend you to my friends. Am more satisfied to write you a review here.
Your reputable accommodation, reasonable price and room to personalize each tour were widely appreciated. The only thing I would like to say is that our trip was that you being our guided was the greatest thing we had in Africa. Having tours which included guides in different places, your services were beyond our expectations. We had not met yet a guide very knowledgeable and accommodating like you.
As an English guiding you were excellent in all ways. Your charm, humour, eyes and smile made us all to fall in love with you. You created a lively atmosphere and we all had a tour and guiding with lots of fun. Also in the evening with dining, entertainment, singing and dancing. You Charles, being local from the area and fluent in English, made our Kenya tour much better.
We all, experienced you Charles, miss you and often talk of you when remembering Kenya and Africa. Thank you so much.
To anyone in need for a tour guide: You will never regret using Charles Sonko, but you may regret not using him. Enjoy Kenya and East Africa Safaris with Charles and have fun!!
Review By Jonhson
The reviews that you post are read by travellers around the world. They help them make informed decisions about their travel plans. Please keep in mind the following points while you are making a post:
(1) Use Appropriate Language: Please do not include any obscene language, threats, prejudicial comments, hateful language and any sexually explicit content. Though our site is not targeted towards children, we still want the content such that the general public could safely go through the website without experiencing any of the above inappropriate content.
(2) Provide actual experiences: We want actual travellers to give their experiences. Please do not provide any third party anecdotes about what you may not have experienced directly. You can write only one review for a guide at a time. If you use the guide's services again in the future, you can write a different review for that experience. The writing should be original, and not be substantially quoted from other sources or infringe on other people's copyright.
(3) Balanced and Relevant opinion: You should try and give a balanced opinion about your experiences. Please make sure that what you write about would be relevant to other travellers who may be planning their trip. You are not allowed to provide advertisements or any other information that we may deem to be commercial in naturein your reviews.
(4) Other points to remember: Please ensure that the review is tagged to the proper guide. Remember to follow standard email etiquette. Don't use all CAPS for the review, as it is considered impolite. Do not use excessive abbreviations or slang.
(5) If you are a guide, you cannot write a review for another guide or for yourself. Secondly, we highly encourage travellers to go back home before they write a review. Under no circumstance should the traveller write a review from the guide's own computer or smartphone. It is perfectly acceptable for a guide to send a reminder or request the traveller to write a review for him on our site.