On my visit to Sri Lanka (June 2017), I was welcomed by the country’s beautiful nature and very ki
nd people. The country itself has so much to offer, from amazing beaches to lovely mountains with the tea plantations, amazing food and countryside, interesting historical and religious sites. I haven’t seen such amazing scenery in one place.You just have to drive few miles to have a change of weather. Still can’t forget the weather of Nuwara Eliya where I experienced different seasons in just a matter of hours. I was driven around the country to different sites, where I gained insight into the Sri Lankan way of life and its lovely peopleMy 10 days’ trip was guided by Winodan Dias, a guide from Tour Your Dream Sri-Lanka and he definitely made sure I get the best out of the trip. Some of the highlights was the visit to Sigiriya Rock Fortes (a definite must see when visiting Sri Lanka), Hikkaduwa coral reef, Lipton seat, and the country side The whole trip was enjoyable, interesting and I would recommend Tour Your Dream as a tour guide to anyone who wishes to visit the country and get more out of a holiday. I indeed had a pleasant and unforgettable trip. Thank you Tour Your Dream. Expect to see me soon More
Review By penny1611
The reviews that you post are read by travellers around the world. They help them make informed decisions about their travel plans. Please keep in mind the following points while you are making a post:
(1) Use Appropriate Language: Please do not include any obscene language, threats, prejudicial comments, hateful language and any sexually explicit content. Though our site is not targeted towards children, we still want the content such that the general public could safely go through the website without experiencing any of the above inappropriate content.
(2) Provide actual experiences: We want actual travellers to give their experiences. Please do not provide any third party anecdotes about what you may not have experienced directly. You can write only one review for a guide at a time. If you use the guide's services again in the future, you can write a different review for that experience. The writing should be original, and not be substantially quoted from other sources or infringe on other people's copyright.
(3) Balanced and Relevant opinion: You should try and give a balanced opinion about your experiences. Please make sure that what you write about would be relevant to other travellers who may be planning their trip. You are not allowed to provide advertisements or any other information that we may deem to be commercial in naturein your reviews.
(4) Other points to remember: Please ensure that the review is tagged to the proper guide. Remember to follow standard email etiquette. Don't use all CAPS for the review, as it is considered impolite. Do not use excessive abbreviations or slang.
(5) If you are a guide, you cannot write a review for another guide or for yourself. Secondly, we highly encourage travellers to go back home before they write a review. Under no circumstance should the traveller write a review from the guide's own computer or smartphone. It is perfectly acceptable for a guide to send a reminder or request the traveller to write a review for him on our site.